In England, we can be pretty pessimistic.
People are scared to take risks and it makes my job of selling much more difficult.
I laid out a plan for a prospect to make around £6k to £8k per month. I've done this before in his industry so I am extremely confident in the results.
The fee I asked for this wasn't actually that big - he would of made his money back after one job!
He said that rather than paying him, perhaps he could try it himself. It made no sense to me - why waste all that time and energy doing it yourself?
What confuses me is that people here will regularly spend 30k on a deposit for a mortgage, 5 to 10k on car, or 50k on a loft conversion!
But, if you ask them to spend even less on their business, it's too risky.
I believe people want guaranteed outcomes. If you want that, you can forget about TMF .
People are scared to take risks and it makes my job of selling much more difficult.
I laid out a plan for a prospect to make around £6k to £8k per month. I've done this before in his industry so I am extremely confident in the results.
The fee I asked for this wasn't actually that big - he would of made his money back after one job!
He said that rather than paying him, perhaps he could try it himself. It made no sense to me - why waste all that time and energy doing it yourself?
What confuses me is that people here will regularly spend 30k on a deposit for a mortgage, 5 to 10k on car, or 50k on a loft conversion!
But, if you ask them to spend even less on their business, it's too risky.
I believe people want guaranteed outcomes. If you want that, you can forget about TMF .
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
