Sup everybody,
I'm Andrew but you can call me Drew and I'm from Pennsylvania. Anyway I just stumbled on this site earlier today and MJ if your out there reading this you got some good stuff on this site and keep it up because its really motivating
and its good to see that there is somebody else out there with the same chain of thought and aspirations that I have.
Ok more about me. Right now I'm a student attending a University and I'm in my Junior year. Oh and I'm studying marketing/e-marketing (inside and outside of school) btw and I feel that it will help me a lot in the ventures I want to pursue. I've wanted to start my entreprenual career for maybe 2 years now since I know that I do not want to have to work for somebody else 8-10 hrs mon-fri for the rest of my life and I feel that if I can develop my marketing and other business skills over time I will be able to create the kind of life I want after venturing down the less traveled road into the unknown.
As for my ventures I'm an inventor and would like to release my first product within 2 years and bring it to market, I'm also interested in affiliate marketing and have been gathering information on that for a while now. Feel free to PM me or post any questions you have or if you want to know anything else.
Man I'm tired I'll be back tomorrow to meet you all lol.
Goodnight :smx2::smx1:
I'm Andrew but you can call me Drew and I'm from Pennsylvania. Anyway I just stumbled on this site earlier today and MJ if your out there reading this you got some good stuff on this site and keep it up because its really motivating
Ok more about me. Right now I'm a student attending a University and I'm in my Junior year. Oh and I'm studying marketing/e-marketing (inside and outside of school) btw and I feel that it will help me a lot in the ventures I want to pursue. I've wanted to start my entreprenual career for maybe 2 years now since I know that I do not want to have to work for somebody else 8-10 hrs mon-fri for the rest of my life and I feel that if I can develop my marketing and other business skills over time I will be able to create the kind of life I want after venturing down the less traveled road into the unknown.
As for my ventures I'm an inventor and would like to release my first product within 2 years and bring it to market, I'm also interested in affiliate marketing and have been gathering information on that for a while now. Feel free to PM me or post any questions you have or if you want to know anything else.
Man I'm tired I'll be back tomorrow to meet you all lol.
Goodnight :smx2::smx1:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
