The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sup Forum!

Autonomust

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
May 27, 2011
Northeast PA
Sup everybody,

I'm Andrew but you can call me Drew and I'm from Pennsylvania. Anyway I just stumbled on this site earlier today and MJ if your out there reading this you got some good stuff on this site and keep it up because its really motivating
biggrin.png
and its good to see that there is somebody else out there with the same chain of thought and aspirations that I have.

Ok more about me. Right now I'm a student attending a University and I'm in my Junior year. Oh and I'm studying marketing/e-marketing (inside and outside of school) btw and I feel that it will help me a lot in the ventures I want to pursue. I've wanted to start my entreprenual career for maybe 2 years now since I know that I do not want to have to work for somebody else 8-10 hrs mon-fri for the rest of my life and I feel that if I can develop my marketing and other business skills over time I will be able to create the kind of life I want after venturing down the less traveled road into the unknown.

As for my ventures I'm an inventor and would like to release my first product within 2 years and bring it to market, I'm also interested in affiliate marketing and have been gathering information on that for a while now. Feel free to PM me or post any questions you have or if you want to know anything else.

Man I'm tired I'll be back tomorrow to meet you all lol.

Goodnight :smx2::smx1:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
As for my ventures I'm an inventor and would like to release my first product within 2 years and bring it to market,

Whatdup Andrew! Thanks for posting -- inventing is a great Fastlane and I have a blog post coming soon about it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...