The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SUCCESS STORY: Ryan Allis

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
By the time this kid gets to 30, he'll be worth billions.

Broadwick Corp.
"Creating, innovating"

[yt]JowCxgp7OYo[/yt]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

royemunson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Jul 24, 2007
SW Ohio
you know it's funny b/c he used to post at richdad before his
community entrepreneur site did well.

he posted under his name for a while and that's how i heard of him.

man i wish at his young age i had any clue other than chasing women and drinking beer

Joe

dhuang

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 16, 2007
I've actually talked to Ryan a few times online. He certainly knows his stuff. I wish the very best for icontact!

Man, the idea of writing a book on how to make a million dollars when you are 18...

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
One of my favorite shows... The BIG IDEA

I think it's a must watch show for people on this forum interested in getting into the Fast Lane.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Yes, the show is just interviews. He interviews many types of people and the one that I like the most is the Rags to Riches and Why didn't I think of that. In those, his guests are all people who started a business from an idea. He asks very good questions on how they got the idea, how they funded it, how they made a prototype, how they sold, etc...

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
Great story! Hope to get to that point soon.

lucas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 7, 2007
Man, I'm trying to remember what I was doing at eleven, and all I can think of is that I was bored in school. I wish I had gotten started with business that early!

Scratch that, that's wrong thinking -- what can I do now to catch up? Hmmm....

mrmut

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 18, 2007
Miami, Florida
The BIG Ideal is the best show on TV..... the storys on the show should inspire everyone. Never Quit, look for that one moment that you say " why hasn't some one think of this ", and one everyone thinks it won't work, IT WILL!!!!!

Mr.Mut

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
I just invited Mr. Allis to join the forums here in a message on Facebook. I'd be stoked if he joins. Hopefully he'll have time to participate with all of his other endeavors. I think he has a blog, too...I'm not sure about a message board.

AndrewG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 3, 2007
Ryan's story is great. I messaged him on facebook as well asking if he would like to do an interview for my blog regarding his book that's coming out. He accepted, so that interview should be up soon.

-Andrew

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Ryan's story is great. I messaged him on facebook as well asking if he would like to do an interview for my blog regarding his book that's coming out. He accepted, so that interview should be up soon.

-Andrew
That's awesome! Should be great to read...let us know when it's up!

AndrewG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 3, 2007
I sure will. I also got an interview with America's best selling artist which will be up soon as well.

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
Wow AndrewG You never cease to amaze me! Lyved will be huge!

Redshft

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC
The BIG Ideal is the best show on TV..... the storys on the show should inspire everyone. Never Quit, look for that one moment that you say " why hasn't some one think of this ", and one everyone thinks it won't work, IT WILL!!!!!

Mr.Mut

Did anybody catch the show where they were live at the CES and they had 4 entrepreneurs/inventors? One pitched there idea to an angel investor, the other to Radio Shack, and the other two to a tech blogger(don't know his name). They had the investors share their decisions live on air. Radio Shack accepted the H2O Audio product to put on their shelves.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Did anybody catch the show where they were live at the CES and they had 4 entrepreneurs/inventors? One pitched there idea to an angel investor, the other to Radio Shack, and the other two to a tech blogger(don't know his name). They had the investors share their decisions live on air. Radio Shack accepted the H2O Audio product to put on their shelves.
Yes...it was on the other day, right? That was a great episode.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Yea, It was maybe towards the end of last week?
Yeah...I remember the Radioshack part w/the underwater iPod device. That was cool. There was also that other little gadget from the people who didn't get the funding. I remember the blog part, too, but I wasn't really paying attention much during that part. It was during my hw, haha.

Jakko

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 2, 2007
Ryan is a pretty great guy. To have accomplished the things that he had at a young age is just amazing.

Very interesting read, Andrew. Thank you.

Starseed

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 16, 2008
I Just read the interview posted above, it was a little short but had some good content. He sounds like a pretty interesting guy, I can relate to his humanitarian goals. As far as constructive criticism goes, I was hoping more from the questions asked .. perhaps you could have asked the forum to submit ideas. Look forward to watching your blog progress though, good luck to you.

--Daniel

AndrewG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 3, 2007
Yeah it could have been a little longer, but this was my first interview. It's a learning process for me.

-Andrew

rushford8

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 6, 2007
I've met Ryan Allis in person - very cool guy. I like the fact that he's not all $$ and is trying to help the world along the way.

My prediction is that within the next 1-2 years he will sell his company.

rzach41

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 23, 2007
Andrew

Stumbled upon just took me to your blog... Figured id let you know. How much has stumbled upon increased your sites traffic?

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
Damnit! I got MY first computer when I was 3. WTH was I doing? Oh yea....playing Castlevania. :(

they had Castlevania for the Tandy 1000???

I was playing Prince of Persia and Duck Tales....

but yea, you're only 2yrs older than I. After just 4 minutes on The Big Idea interview he's a role model for ALL of us young aspiring entrepreneurs b/c 1) as Nike used to say, he just DID it! 2) his goal is not Earthly possessions, but rather real wealth in helping others, I mean I'm sure he's rewarded himself along the way, but here's his goals in life:

"to work to reduce poverty and human suffering at home and in developing nations while building stronger communities and encouraging access to technology, healthcare, education, and nutrition."

:hl:

btw I went to the zeromillion forums and there's only 14 threads, is there another forum??

Operation_OPM

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jul 16, 2008
Hyper Hustle Zone, Quadrant I-4
Inspiring story, I was pretty much in the same boat as far as helping old folk with their PC's but I spent all my money on gamepro magazines and playstation games.:nonod:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.