The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Struggling to find a good folding carton supplier

youngtrep

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Dec 30, 2013
Northeast USA
Can anyone here suggest a good folding carton supplier in the US? I am working on my first project that requires a folding carton (tuck top, auto bottom) and am struggling to find what appears to be a good, reliable supplier. Looking to place an order of about 2000 boxes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

youngtrep

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Dec 30, 2013
Northeast USA
Have you looked at sourcing companies or a directory like Thomasnet?

I am not having trouble coming up with a list of providers, but the reviews are not great for many of them, costs are all over the place and the web presence for most is sketchy at best. I was hoping someone might have a personal recommendation based on experience. This looks like a space ripe for someone to innovate in.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I know a guy that does Stand Up Pouches (plastic). He doesn't do cartons, but would probably know someone that he would recommend:

This company is good at what they do, so they probably know companies that could help you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Grinder20

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
May 28, 2019
Can anyone here suggest a good folding carton supplier in the US? I am working on my first project that requires a folding carton (tuck top, auto bottom) and am struggling to find what appears to be a good, reliable supplier. Looking to place an order of about 2000 boxes.

Just DM you...I may be able to help.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.