The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Struggling to find a good folding carton supplier

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

youngtrep

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 30, 2013
Northeast USA
Can anyone here suggest a good folding carton supplier in the US? I am working on my first project that requires a folding carton (tuck top, auto bottom) and am struggling to find what appears to be a good, reliable supplier. Looking to place an order of about 2000 boxes.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
youngtrep

youngtrep

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 30, 2013
Northeast USA
Have you looked at sourcing companies or a directory like Thomasnet?
I am not having trouble coming up with a list of providers, but the reviews are not great for many of them, costs are all over the place and the web presence for most is sketchy at best. I was hoping someone might have a personal recommendation based on experience. This looks like a space ripe for someone to innovate in.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I know a guy that does Stand Up Pouches (plastic). He doesn't do cartons, but would probably know someone that he would recommend:

This company is good at what they do, so they probably know companies that could help you.

Grinder20

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2019
Can anyone here suggest a good folding carton supplier in the US? I am working on my first project that requires a folding carton (tuck top, auto bottom) and am struggling to find what appears to be a good, reliable supplier. Looking to place an order of about 2000 boxes.
Just DM you...I may be able to help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock