The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Struggle to move forward every week? Get ACCOUNTABLE like Legendary Fastlaners do...

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Agreed. Although I am not in a position to be able to take advantage of your offer, thank you for bringing this to my attention. (that was embarrassing to type)

My lack of vulnerability has kept me from getting feedback that would help me grow. I've not had any accountability to anyone beyond the normal slowlane stuff. I've always been a lone-ranger. This has not been good for me and my lack of performance only proves I need someone with experience to be accountable to. You can't BS someone who has already gone through the process of getting where you want to be. I still BS myself quite a bit...

Absolutely, and no worries. I think it might be good for you to put yourself out there and use the process with someone else. In fact, I am sure if you post it here in this thread, someone else who needs a partner can PM you (update it when/if you find someone). That may be an easy way for folks to connect with potential partners.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

superb

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Sep 8, 2013
Ok here goes...

WANTED: Accountability Partner

Initially, to see if we are a good fit for each other, we would start by reviewing each others forum posts, and then PMing back and forth a bit to get to know a little more about each other. I will keep everything confidential (even during the trial period, unless you are crazy or say/write something that would violate the terms of use for this forum) and I expect you to do the same. Neither party is obligated if it doesn't seem like a good fit. Confidentiality must be maintained even if it doesn't work out.

PM me if interested.

If anyone has suggestions how this ad should be revised, let me know!

Hong King Kong

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Sep 29, 2012
Everywhere
I've been doing this with @LightHouse for awhile and its a world of a difference compared to trying to get shit done on my own.

Having someone to hold you accountable weekly, and doesn't hold back when calling out your bullshit excuses... it really pulls you back to center and focus on the real needle movers. Not just in business, but in other important aspects of your life too. (Your personal health, relationships with friends and family...etc).

It's easy to get lost in the thick of thin things nowadays, the day-to-day busy work and distractions that barely move the needle. Having a partner, or if you're a solo entrepreneur like me, having @LightHouse to give you a raw, outside perspective while tracking the progress has been invaluable.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
This feels exactly what I need at this time. Signed up.

Awesome, Can't wait to work directly with you.

Those that started last week are making massive moves already and getting things done that seemed impossible before. I am sure we will hear from them on here in the weeks to come.

Again for those of you whose timing isn't right for a hired pro, i encourage you do get accountable starting yesterday with a like minded individual. It will be one of the most important things you have done in your career as an entrepreneur. I can all but guarantee it!

andyhaus44

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
Man, let me tell you. We are going to have some rock stars here real soon. Everyone is getting rolling now and some real potential is about to be unlocked.

There is 1 Spot left that was held but released today. Last chance to get half the investment cost now as there will be no more at that rate after that spot is full.
Will more spots become available in the future?

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Will more spots become available in the future?

Hey Andy, I still have 4 spots at the next rate until I am at capacity. You can see that offer at the same link above. I look forward to hearing from you.

superb

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Sep 8, 2013
Have any of you got started?

I'll tell you, you can put it off another week, but those that started the week I started this thread are already making massive efforts to achieve their big goals. It doesn't involve trying to finish everything in a week, it involves working towards it bit by bit and massive change starts to set in. It gets easier as the weeks go by and results start flowing in.

If you haven't started getting accountable with someone, start today! If you don't have a partner and are not ready to pay for one, at least use the docs to plan your week. This is CRITICAL. It will make a massive difference in your progress and also reducing anxiety and stress as you charge towards whatever success looks like to you.

As always, If you need help or clarity, respond to this thread. I will do what I can to get you rolling...

Program update:
Only 2 spots left at the 25% off price now and I'll be maxed out. LINK

I have found an accountability partner from this forum because of this thread, we begin tomorrow!

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
I have found an accountability partner from this forum because of this thread, we begin tomorrow!
Dang, was just going to drop you a line. Procrastination strikes again.

Anyone else looking for a partner?

superb

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Sep 8, 2013
Thanks for asking. It’s going well! It’s forced me to stay engaged with the process long enough to recognize more flaws in mindset and method so I can course correct. Each week my goals have changed somewhat as I adjusted my approach based on how the previous week went. Having an accountability partner has defineatly accelerated my personal growth and I’m sure will accelerate the process of building a business once I select my next venture.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Thanks to everyone that has posted their experiences here! I have to say, I have seen some incredible progress in each individual I've worked with personally.

Liek anything, Accountability is a part of the toolkit. I am working on the 2nd version of the GSD system that I posted here back in 2016. The new version ties in goals and accountability into the platform. It has to go through testing from some of the most experienced entrepreneurs I know first, But I can promise it is going to be insane.

My vision is for someone to find their way to TFL that is either starting, wants to start, or was moving and fell off. Drop in and start up my new system within 2-3 hours having paid nothing but attention.... and get right on track.

Part of the way I learned how to rebuild it.... was working with entrepreneurs and individuals around the globe every week and defining exactly what rolls into productivity, and finding the shortest tools and methods to right the ship. It's been amazing and I expect it to continue for the foreseeable future.

That being said, I did have 2 graduates, so I have two open spots available. 1 may get filled here soon, but if you are feelin froggy.... then LEAP! :D

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Update, only 2 Spaces left at the Fastlane rate if you need to hire a partner.

For those of you that are going to do your own, I would live to hear from you on how you have it set up and eventually how well it is working for you.

superb

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Sep 8, 2013
I'm interested although I just began (again) the process of researching/vetting out opportunities to execute. I have given my self a deadline by which I will act on the best I've got.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
If you want to get sh*t done, sign up w/ @LightHouse .

If you are not sure, want to think about, need to consider it .......... then you DEFINITELY need to sign up w/ @LightHouse .

Do it now.

Speaking of holding folks accountable, it's about time for your second text this week to follow up on the "you owes"! ;)

defender2010

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 22, 2015
Turin, Italy
FYI, I am working on a more detailed instruction sheet for "self hosted" calls to give you all better direction, I will load them into the original ZIP linked in the OP as well as a supplemental link for those that already downloaded.

I am wondering what would be the most beneficial for people to grab the concept, a video, recorded call, extra written instruction..... Thoughts?
I would say definitely registered call, so that people can figure out and create some kind of his/her own format or modification while listening to that format. I think it will be really helpful because as I for example go through this kind of material while driving.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Have any of you got started?

I'll tell you, you can put it off another week, but those that started the week I started this thread are already making massive efforts to achieve their big goals. It doesn't involve trying to finish everything in a week, it involves working towards it bit by bit and massive change starts to set in. It gets easier as the weeks go by and results start flowing in.

If you haven't started getting accountable with someone, start today! If you don't have a partner and are not ready to pay for one, at least use the docs to plan your week. This is CRITICAL. It will make a massive difference in your progress and also reducing anxiety and stress as you charge towards whatever success looks like to you.

As always, If you need help or clarity, respond to this thread. I will do what I can to get you rolling...

Program update:
Only 2 spots left at the 25% off price now and I'll be maxed out. LINK

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Plus lets hear from some of the customers. Where you at?

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

My favorite thing I've read all day! Promise me you will let me know how it is going in a few weeks? (post here, not in a PM please)

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I started working with Chris last week, so I'm still trying to figure out the best time for me to do my weekly planning, follow-ups, and how to best keep my action item list on the forefront of my day to day. I'm primarily doing this to help build the positive habits I need to continue to grow and succeed.

With that in mind, one of the items on my list last week was to clean up my content pages and add buy links to my products. I had been meaning to add the option for customers to buy my products in two-packs, but had dragged my feet on implementing it for months. Since it was on my list of stuff I had to do, I went ahead and did it because I didn't want to tell Chris that I was just too lazy to get it done. Since implementing it, multi-pack sales comprise nearly 30% of all my orders. That alone will pay for an entire year of his service.

Love this, thanks for posting it here!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

How has this been going?

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
I have tried quite a few number of accountability partners in real life.It always ends up with me being pushywhile the other person is lazy.

That said ,fastlaners would be great accountability partners. If anyone is interested just send me a PM

superb

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Sep 8, 2013
This is excellent news. If either of you want to pass by a copy of your weekly goals, i will certainly take a look and offer suggestions for a single week. Just want to make sure you all are on the right track and focusing on the right thing.

Also, don't stop. Consistency is everything even when things get hard.

I appreciate the offer. Unfortunately the partner I had kept flaking out on our calls, so I'm looking for a new partner. It was a bummer, I've gained quite a bit of momentum because of this, but apparently the other party did not feel it was worth their time.

So even if it doesn't end up working working out with an accountability partner, if you are 100% committed to being accountable, you will move forward at a much faster rate than before and you can always get another partner...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.