Hello,
I have told this to few of my friends, and didn't get a really good reply's.
My thought process:
I see a community, that is currently listening to some very crappy AM radio station.
They have very bad music, its old and its just boring.
I want to create a site that would target all of that community, and would offer a new better radio, but online radio.
I want to have a site that would allow local business to list their business there for free or for a small fee. Plus i want to create an online radio that would play, songs from all over the world, dance, techno some mixes. New new and interesting stuff.
I would add some interesting discussion topics, and would look for people/DJ's who would be interested to have any shows to play on it remotely. (like cooking classes, some activities, just world news, joke hours, etc)
The radio can be listened to online or on the phone.
I would try to generate revenue by selling commercial spots.
I have found a system that would support online steaming and phone streaming with lots of other features.
The only problem that i see, is music streaming. How do i determent the fees, if any. I want play a lot of remixes, i have a local dj who would play there.
But how do i find who do pay and how much?
Anyone has any experience in this field ?
I have told this to few of my friends, and didn't get a really good reply's.
My thought process:
I see a community, that is currently listening to some very crappy AM radio station.
They have very bad music, its old and its just boring.
I want to create a site that would target all of that community, and would offer a new better radio, but online radio.
I want to have a site that would allow local business to list their business there for free or for a small fee. Plus i want to create an online radio that would play, songs from all over the world, dance, techno some mixes. New new and interesting stuff.
I would add some interesting discussion topics, and would look for people/DJ's who would be interested to have any shows to play on it remotely. (like cooking classes, some activities, just world news, joke hours, etc)
The radio can be listened to online or on the phone.
I would try to generate revenue by selling commercial spots.
I have found a system that would support online steaming and phone streaming with lots of other features.
The only problem that i see, is music streaming. How do i determent the fees, if any. I want play a lot of remixes, i have a local dj who would play there.
But how do i find who do pay and how much?
Anyone has any experience in this field ?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
