I think I have finally thought of a great website. The problem is I have no idea about how to get this thing built. I have gone on elance and got a few offers. I actually contacted one company that is in india and explained my idea in detail. The guy asked for a site map and that was it. I can draw up a site map, but I dont exactly have experience doing such a thing. I cant do a non disclosure with them since they're in india right?
That company has done several sites, none of which ive ever heard of, but they have quite a few sites in their portfolio. The best thing about them is their pricing. I got a quote of around $2500. I could afford more but I would like to get the best build for the money.
Anyone have any experience going about a site this way? I would be looking to have something like flippa. Probably not as extensive since that would be rather expensive. Same concept though. Posting things, having people bid on them etc. I want to get to a point where I could charge small fees for postings.
Im pretty sure I can make this work and I have the funds to get going. I just have no experience. Ill be reading and whatever I can to further my knowledge. Any advice is appreciated
That company has done several sites, none of which ive ever heard of, but they have quite a few sites in their portfolio. The best thing about them is their pricing. I got a quote of around $2500. I could afford more but I would like to get the best build for the money.
Anyone have any experience going about a site this way? I would be looking to have something like flippa. Probably not as extensive since that would be rather expensive. Same concept though. Posting things, having people bid on them etc. I want to get to a point where I could charge small fees for postings.
Im pretty sure I can make this work and I have the funds to get going. I just have no experience. Ill be reading and whatever I can to further my knowledge. Any advice is appreciated
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
