- Joined
- Nov 2, 2009
- Messages
- 212
Rep Bank
$580
$580
User Power: 50%
Ok, here we go...
I've had an idea in my head for a few years and I am finally going to have the spare change to approach it.
I have zero experience coding, and zero experience with mobile apps.... should make this venture fun.
Stay tuned for my progress...
But let me tell you a bit about what I'm doing...
I'm creating an app that will help people in the service industry to "rate" their customers.
Kind of a backwards Angie's List.
Think of how many times a service provider gets to a customer only to find that they're not home... Or, that they're complete dicks... well... in comes my app.
The service provider can look up the customer's name, and see if anyone has reported their name for indiscretions. If the person has been repetitavaly late for appointments... bad tipper,... no show... etc. etc.
This thread will document how this all works out.
And... since these threads are time and date stamped.. this will be my basis in any court proceedings if any of the hidden "prescribers" steal my idea.
Wish me luck... and by all means leave comments with any scrutiny... because I'm sure there'll be some.
I've had an idea in my head for a few years and I am finally going to have the spare change to approach it.
I have zero experience coding, and zero experience with mobile apps.... should make this venture fun.
Stay tuned for my progress...
But let me tell you a bit about what I'm doing...
I'm creating an app that will help people in the service industry to "rate" their customers.
Kind of a backwards Angie's List.
Think of how many times a service provider gets to a customer only to find that they're not home... Or, that they're complete dicks... well... in comes my app.
The service provider can look up the customer's name, and see if anyone has reported their name for indiscretions. If the person has been repetitavaly late for appointments... bad tipper,... no show... etc. etc.
This thread will document how this all works out.
And... since these threads are time and date stamped.. this will be my basis in any court proceedings if any of the hidden "prescribers" steal my idea.
Wish me luck... and by all means leave comments with any scrutiny... because I'm sure there'll be some.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
