The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Escaping from Hong Kong(parents' home) to Texas with $5k. Feeling inspired - wish me luck :D

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

D

Deleted78083

Mmhh....that reminds me when I bought my ticket for Australia at 19 with 2k on my bank account.

Good luck!

Stargazer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 8, 2018
England
Good Luck but can you just go to the USA as simply as buying a ticket and stay?

If you have BNO Passport you can freely come to the UK, we are expecting hundreds of thousands of you.

Dan

999michaelh

New Contributor
Mar 20, 2021
Good Luck but can you just go to the USA as simply as buying a ticket and stay?

If you have BNO Passport you can freely come to the UK, we are expecting hundreds of thousands of you.

Dan
Sorry, forgot to mention. I have a HK passport and US passport. Dual citizenship - thanks to my dad.

D

Deleted78083

That's nuts... Massive respect man! How'd you do back then(and how'd your parents react)?
I didnt really leave them the choice.

Mind that I had no idea what I was doing am even surprised that I survived a year over there hahaha.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome and good luck.

999michaelh

New Contributor
Mar 20, 2021
Wow, good luck with everything!
Just an update in case anyone's reading this, I missed my flight by 15 mins and my parents found me at the airport as I was trying to book the next earliest flight possible.

Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time.

P.S. I'm still going to the states, this time with the fam's permission. Gonna be in LA in a few weeks.

Dora Wi

Contributor
Aug 19, 2020
Hungary
Just an update in case anyone's reading this, I missed my flight by 15 mins and my parents found me at the airport as I was trying to book the next earliest flight possible.

Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time.

P.S. I'm still going to the states, this time with the fam's permission. Gonna be in LA in a few weeks.
Oh, maybe I didn't read carefully enough but I didn't realize your parents didn't know. It's good to hear you will still manage to get to the US.

bailey45

New Contributor
Apr 28, 2021
have you thought about house sitting? that way you would live rent free in Texas and focus on your biz

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Great post here from @themarkboogie He only started learning code in Jan of this year also...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This month's promo code is MINDCONTROL Those who are subscribed to my new Youtube channel will...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom