The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Started in 2020, Are you winning?

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
For whoever comes across this thread you better remember it or you'll regret it. For if you remember it you won't regret it.

I am 20 years old and currently halfway through the fastlane book. I am taking action, are you?
Don't let this be another case where you see someone's processes lead up to another event liquidation where you are left behind with inaction wondering how the F*ck Parks was successful before me? While we were dealt the same cards? While I knew more than him???

I have no advantages over you and why are you looking if I do? For my future self when coming back to this thread over the years, Was it worth it? Is it as good as you thought? Are you a man of success or a man of value?

For anyone else, I've been on a quest for knowledge and no not in a Tai Lopez way. There's a reason I'm here and it's because winners know where to look. Don't ask for advice, look for the answers. While I have a ways to go, I've been here reading everything for a while and hope to meet a lot of you. Preferably in our lambos.

My journey is taking place not in a e-commerce realm but a distribution seedling. (Franchising for fastlane, small business atm). While disadvantageous I plan to overcome this and win. Looking forward to having discussions with you guys and learning more. The only thing that remains is one question, are you winning?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Photool

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 17, 2020
Orlando Florida
I am 20 years old and currently halfway through the fastlane book. I am taking action, are you?

Parks,

The Three questions I have for you , aside from you reading (consuming), planning , and pontificating ;
1. What action have you taken?
2. What results have you produced for yourself?
3. Who have you helped?

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
77c9e89726d9aa4155320956c4ca40a5.jpeg

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
For whoever comes across this thread you better remember it or you'll regret it. For if you remember it you won't regret it.

Don't let this be another case where you see someone's processes lead up to another event liquidation where you are left behind with inaction wondering how the F*ck Parks was successful before me? While we were dealt the same cards? While I knew more than him???

I have no advantages over you and why are you looking if I do? For my future self when coming back to this thread over the years, Was it worth it? Is it as good as you thought? Are you a man of success or a man of value?

For anyone else, I've been on a quest for knowledge and no not in a Tai Lopez way. There's a reason I'm here and it's because winners know where to look. Don't ask for advice, look for the answers. While I have a ways to go, I've been here reading everything for a while and hope to meet a lot of you. Preferably in our lambos.

My journey is taking place not in a e-commerce realm but a distribution seedling. (Franchising for fastlane, small business atm). While disadvantageous I plan to overcome this and win. Looking forward to having discussions with you guys and learning more. The only thing that remains is one question, are you winning?
I dont doubt your enthusiasm, nice that you have it.
However, you need to tone down your attitude.
These sorts of statements: I`m taking action, ARE YOU, ARE YOU WINNING HUH, LOOK AT ME will cost you.
Overconfidence and covert contempt for less ambitious people will put you in a position where both friends and foes will want to see you fail. They will wait for it, it will happen(because we all fail) and then they will throw it in your face rather than help you get back up.
You cannot succeed on your own, your success isnt other peoples` faillure and vice versa.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
Parks,

The Three questions I have for you , aside from you reading (consuming), planning , and pontificating ;
1. What action have you taken?
2. What results have you produced for yourself?
3. Who have you helped?

Ah didn't mean to come across as pontificating or a douchebag, more of a attemptable motivational thread oh well.

Really everything boils down without going too much info out to helping my parents. 2008/2009, they were hit with a robbery with 1-3 years left before selling the biz and retiring. They got hit hard $800k+ gone in equipment + all vehicles, all employees jumped shipped. Nothing good came from recouping anything, police were useless while they chose not to go the insurance route to save themselves down the road... 1-2 years later with all new equipment they got hit again with another robbery. Losing everything again except two vehicles declaring bankruptcy.

No savings no nothing, the business and RE was the escape route. Unfortunately afterwards my parents ended up burnt out, for 10 or so years just working in the business only 1 employee going paycheck to paycheck.

Now most of that I was too young to even realize what was going on, although I know all 20 year olds think they know everything haha I'll admit I don't. My mission/main focus has been to help them for the past two years when I started to realize what was going on.. These past two years I've learned more than anything I got in high school from looking at the business inside and out. I've been obsessed with service businesses ever since. I chose not to go to college, and these past two years the action I've been taking is getting our then empty wore down properties (empty 5-10 years) rented out. Although 2 still need renovation (working on that). Now is the fun part where we are searching for information everywhere on the new sector (specializing in it) for us of our industry we've gone into to scale which carries magnitude and get them the life they deserve.

Action I've Taken:
Two supplemental incomes saved to put into the business. One, selling BTC (Buy BTC with Cash/Online Processor for 1:1 or 1/2%, and resell for 15%-30%), this allowed me to make an almost passive income of $10k a month for three months until I came into the hurdles everyone will. I plan on posting a thread showing how to do this. Second, working in our old business over a year taking no money for myself just straight to the new business.

Getting houses rented/renovated. Besides this, I still have a long ways to go, but everything is aiming on this new business. Fastlane is the key and the only way to do it in my eyes, and while early on we are still Time tied to a lot of things, I know where we need to go. Thank you for asking those questions btw, let's me see things from a different perspective.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...