This may be in the wrong topic thread, feel free to move it if it is.
I have been researching a lot lately on this site and it has been very beneficial so far! I read your fastlane start up thread and a lot of it I could relate to myself. I come from from a middle class, small town family. Grew up doing a lot of farming and ranching in Northern AZ.
Anyway I'm at the stage where I have to have a business idea floating around or I can't sleep at night. I am currently trying my hand at the freight brokering industry. I am young and determined to be my own boss and live a better life. I also know hard work and sacrifice will come into play. I've thought of an extremely simple invention that solves a re accruing problem world wide. I spent about 6 months finding feasibility in it. Although I seem to strike out and can't ever speak to the higher management in the type of companies it is intended for. I have also burnt the flame on a few business ideas before they even left the ground.
Any advice for my business and invention problems? Or even what you would do in such a situation?Anything helps!
Thanks for your time!
I have been researching a lot lately on this site and it has been very beneficial so far! I read your fastlane start up thread and a lot of it I could relate to myself. I come from from a middle class, small town family. Grew up doing a lot of farming and ranching in Northern AZ.
Anyway I'm at the stage where I have to have a business idea floating around or I can't sleep at night. I am currently trying my hand at the freight brokering industry. I am young and determined to be my own boss and live a better life. I also know hard work and sacrifice will come into play. I've thought of an extremely simple invention that solves a re accruing problem world wide. I spent about 6 months finding feasibility in it. Although I seem to strike out and can't ever speak to the higher management in the type of companies it is intended for. I have also burnt the flame on a few business ideas before they even left the ground.
Any advice for my business and invention problems? Or even what you would do in such a situation?Anything helps!
Thanks for your time!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
