The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

manxlin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 25, 2019
Torres de la Alameda
Ok, it's true. I'm not ready a really common millionaire that have 5 000 000 $ in my bank account. But I'm decided to make it, I'm going to make money, not just earn, not, I'M GOING TO CREATE MY PERSONAL PROCESS TO ATTRACT MONEY so then money would come to me.

I've 18 and I'm from Spain, I have just ended reading the fastlane millionaire and I'm decided to be millionaire or die trying it. So I'm not a common millionaire but I've got a genius routine, I wake up every day three hours early than no one in my country to be sure when the rest of the people start waken up I would ended my morning workout and readed a minimum of 35 minutes. Later I go to the library to the library in bus and I stay there reading and learning new skills to apply for my future business. About 6 hours later I eat and continue learning skills. for about 2 hours, then I go to the university and study for my next exams in the same class, because they are so boring. Actually I don't have achieved any goal but I'm sure I would do it. I'm studying Economics because my parents have a slowlane mind and I don't have to waste a lot of time in University. When I get home I have dinner and I sleep early.

Tis a very small part of my life so I have said I'm millionaire without this quantity of money in my account because I have the habits, mind and decision that millionaires have in their process time so I will be a millionire, and not with 65 and a set of false teeth.

Please contact me if you are interested on spanish members!
Sorry my English.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

arl

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 16, 2019
Bienvenido! I'm also from Spain, and I think there is a few other spanish members on the forum.
Do you already have an idea of what kind of business do you want to start?

manxlin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 25, 2019
Torres de la Alameda
Bienvenido! I'm also from Spain, and I think there is a few other spanish members on the forum.
Do you already have an idea of what kind of business do you want to start?

It's nice to know there are more spanish entrepreneurs in this forum so we can also take action in group, share our results and have a better and closer feedback.

Can you tell me how I can take contact with the spanish members?

About your question, I don't know the theme of my business but I think the best opportunity in this times is to create an online business or an smartphone app or game. So instead now I have learned about "desarrollo personal", to improve my social skills and my level of mental concentration because if you work in you (the base) you will be ready to attach any problem in the future. So I'm also know a lot about facebook ads, e-commerce and value investing but I don't think any of this types of business will make me rich. So I'm going to start programmer lessons because their are too general and I could use it to any type of business.

What about you? I've read something in your profile, What's your slowlane job? What's your main idea of business? Where do you live? :star::smile:

Abrodos

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 25, 2019
Barcelona, Spain
Hola! Yo también soy español, de Barcelona!

You've got a great routine set up. That discipline will help you a lot later on. I'd reccommend using some of your reading time (6 hours a day is a lot) to start doing real stuff.
Flipping stuff (buying and reselling it), for example, is very helpful to teach you basic selling skills.
Real experience will teach you a lot more than books, it will teach you about your strengths and weaknesses and will put you in the way for new opportunities. It's what MJ calls "spinning the ball machine". Sometimes we can get stuck in our confort zone: reading is safe, you don't need to contact anyone, you stick to the same routine everyday... and that can halt our development some times.

Anyway, it's cool to have more Spanish people in here! Which city are you from?

manxlin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 25, 2019
Torres de la Alameda
Hola! Yo también soy español, de Barcelona!

You've got a great routine set up. That discipline will help you a lot later on. I'd reccommend using some of your reading time (6 hours a day is a lot) to start doing real stuff.
Flipping stuff (buying and reselling it), for example, is very helpful to teach you basic selling skills.
Real experience will teach you a lot more than books, it will teach you about your strengths and weaknesses and will put you in the way for new opportunities. It's what MJ calls "spinning the ball machine". Sometimes we can get stuck in our confort zone: reading is safe, you don't need to contact anyone, you stick to the same routine everyday... and that can halt our development some times.

Anyway, it's cool to have more Spanish people in here! Which city are you from?

Oh! Great advice, I would put it on practice!

So I'm from Madrid could you please, tell me more about your experience and mentors to get out of our comfortable zone?
Now I get out just doing early workout and taking cold showers (after a normal shower) but I haven't taken action in business.

What about you? What's your experience on business or something related to this world?

My name is Manuel :thumbsup::bulb:

Abrodos

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 25, 2019
Barcelona, Spain
Oh! Great advice, I would put it on practice!

So I'm from Madrid could you please, tell me more about your experience and mentors to get out of our comfortable zone?
Now I get out just doing early workout and taking cold showers (after a normal shower) but I haven't taken action in business.

What about you? What's your experience on business or something related to this world?

My name is Manuel :thumbsup::bulb:

Basically I've been running a small business for 6-7 years (I'm a sculptor, i make trophies and theatre scenery). My business development has been very slow, mainly because I have difficulties getting out of my confort zone.

Here you can read a bit about me:

Basically I've been in an investing club run by Pau Antó. Look him up, he's got a youtube channel with very valuable info about estate investing.

But what has really pushed me out of my confort zone has been reading Unscripted , also I'd recommend the War of Art by Steven Pressfield.

Also you can read about how I deal with productivity here (for me, confort zone and being unproductive are very similar):

Santiaggo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Feb 2, 2018
Uruguay
Hey Manxlin, bienvenido!

I'm also a Spanish-speaking 18 year old who is trying to become an entrepreneur, so I guess we are going to get along :) It's great that you have managed to cultivate habits such as waking up early while being a teenager, since that kind of habit requires a lot of discipline and it's something I see a lot of people struggle with (including myself).

On the other hand, I see you are spending a lot of time reading and learning, which is not a bad thing... but if I were you I'd try to start using the skills you've picked up already and try to solve problems, so you can start getting some experience that will help you later on.

Other than that, I wish you good luck and I hope to see you in the forum!

manxlin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 25, 2019
Torres de la Alameda
Basically I've been running a small business for 6-7 years (I'm a sculptor, i make trophies and theatre scenery). My business development has been very slow, mainly because I have difficulties getting out of my confort zone.

Here you can read a bit about me:

Basically I've been in an investing club run by Pau Antó. Look him up, he's got a youtube channel with very valuable info about estate investing.

But what has really pushed me out of my confort zone has been reading Unscripted , also I'd recommend the War of Art by Steven Pressfield.

Also you can read about how I deal with productivity here (for me, confort zone and being unproductive are very similar):
oh! that sounds nice bro.
i recommend you maybe to do some teach online like creating a new online school with advices of art and a subscription. This model looks more professional than youtube videos but you can also get more clients by insta account, and youtube speech to catch more students. Keep working bro!

manxlin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 25, 2019
Torres de la Alameda
Hey Manxlin, bienvenido!

I'm also a Spanish-speaking 18 year old who is trying to become an entrepreneur, so I guess we are going to get along :) It's great that you have managed to cultivate habits such as waking up early while being a teenager, since that kind of habit requires a lot of discipline and it's something I see a lot of people struggle with (including myself).

On the other hand, I see you are spending a lot of time reading and learning, which is not a bad thing... but if I were you I'd try to start using the skills you've picked up already and try to solve problems, so you can start getting some experience that will help you later on.

Other than that, I wish you good luck and I hope to see you in the forum!
Great to know there are more teen enterpreuers so we can get feedback more easy. Where do you live? I've started this week to learn more about programming to improve skills and start an online business (i think is the best way and more compatible with other activities)

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Did you find an actual problem to solve, before going all-in and building your online business ?
Be sure to act.

Act. Assess. Adapt.

Welcome to the forums.

manxlin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 25, 2019
Torres de la Alameda
Did you find an actual problem to solve, before going all-in and building your online business ?
Be sure to act.

Act. Assess. Adapt.

Welcome to the forums.
Im looking to build a solid business who could change main theme or sector but first of all I need to know how to made a web page. In the past i've done some shopify and wix pages but these brokes the law of in demarco related to access. Thank you. Happy to know more people

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
these brokes the law of in demarco related to access
I don't want to demoralize you, but unless you create some self-learning AI that codes a webpage for you with a custom doctype, the website itself will always lack Control or Entry. In the end, you'll always be at the mercy of your web host, domain registrar, web servers status, web browsers or HTML5 rules.

Don't waste too much time on the details (website) and work on achieving your business' goal.

See: GOLD! - Learning to Program is STUPID! (or SMART?!)

Signed: A web developer.

manxlin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 25, 2019
Torres de la Alameda
I don't want to demoralize you, but unless you create some self-learning AI that codes a webpage for you with a custom doctype, the website itself will always lack Control or Entry. In the end, you'll always be at the mercy of your web host, domain registrar, web servers status, web browsers or HTML5 rules.

Don't waste too much time on the details (website) and work on achieving your business' goal.

See: GOLD! - Learning to Program is STUPID! (or SMART?!)

Signed: A web developer.
OK it doesn't demoralize me because i'm here to learn. All constructive critic will have a good received to me. I've also read the article and I think it's on true. Programming is so difficult and have a less potential in this times. I HAVE TO GIVE IN ONE SIDE EXCUSES AND TAKE ACTION. So it's time to start something. I've also assimilated that it's true, I'm going to fail. But it will be better if I fail today than if I done it tomorrow so I will start JUST NOW!
Thank you bro, you have given me a dose of reality. What about you? What are your business focus in? :bicep::peace:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...