- Joined
- Jan 1, 2015
- Messages
- 48
Rep Bank
$280
$280
User Power: 169%
Hello I am sunscreen and I'm sorry that I haven't introduced myself as I don't think there is really a point as I don't have much to offer this forum as I haven't really began my journey yet.
I have been looking for a product for a while but can't seem to find a product that I think is decent, in my frustration I began searching through threads in this forum to see if it could provide any answers and I came across the thread 'What are the safest sites to import products?' and in it Kak's comment
So what are your opinions on sourcing outside of China/Asia as a newbie?
Thanks for any help.
I have been looking for a product for a while but can't seem to find a product that I think is decent, in my frustration I began searching through threads in this forum to see if it could provide any answers and I came across the thread 'What are the safest sites to import products?' and in it Kak's comment
I seems like a great idea but I am trying to decide whether it's worth my time as I presume most western manufacturers wouldn't have the patience to deal with first timers with limited capital.My recommendation is to find the most off the beaten path suppliers out there. They are the diamonds in the rough.
So what are your opinions on sourcing outside of China/Asia as a newbie?
Thanks for any help.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
