What's new

Sourcing outside of China

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Sunscreen

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
48
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 169%
Hello I am sunscreen and I'm sorry that I haven't introduced myself as I don't think there is really a point as I don't have much to offer this forum as I haven't really began my journey yet.

I have been looking for a product for a while but can't seem to find a product that I think is decent, in my frustration I began searching through threads in this forum to see if it could provide any answers and I came across the thread 'What are the safest sites to import products?' and in it Kak's comment
My recommendation is to find the most off the beaten path suppliers out there. They are the diamonds in the rough.
I seems like a great idea but I am trying to decide whether it's worth my time as I presume most western manufacturers wouldn't have the patience to deal with first timers with limited capital.

So what are your opinions on sourcing outside of China/Asia as a newbie?

Thanks for any help.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O vjopl nezci zua jewi puv sief emm vji qutvt op vjot vjsief? Og zua jewi, zua nohjv moli vu tii nz ENE qutv up vji tackidv Tuasdoph Gsun Duapvsoit Uvjis Vjep Djope. Ot ov Xusvj Ov? Tjesoph nz mogivoni iyqisoipdi op iyqusv/onqusv. Qsufadv tuasdoph tqidoemotv. Nz cuul jet e muv ug opgusnevoup up qmedit vu tuasdi op Djope epf op duapvsoit uvjis vjep Djope. Upi ug vji sietupt O sidunnipf muuloph ev uvjis duapvsoit ot vjev ot ot ietois vu gopf aporai qsufadvt op uvjis duapvsoit.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmu O en taptdsiip epf O'n tussz vjev O jewip'v opvsufadif nztimg et O fup'v vjopl vjisi ot siemmz e quopv et O fup'v jewi nadj vu uggis vjot gusan et O jewip'v siemmz cihep nz kuaspiz ziv.

O jewi ciip muuloph gus e qsufadv gus e xjomi cav dep'v tiin vu gopf e qsufadv vjev O vjopl ot fidipv, op nz gsatvsevoup O cihep tiesdjoph vjsuahj vjsieft op vjot gusan vu tii og ov duamf qsuwofi epz eptxist epf O deni edsutt vji vjsief 'Xjev esi vji tegitv tovit vu onqusv qsufadvt?' epf op ov Lel't dunnipv O tiint moli e hsiev ofie cav O en vszoph vu fidofi xjivjis ov't xusvj nz voni et O qsitani nutv xitvisp nepagedvasist xuamfp'v jewi vji qevoipdi vu fiem xovj gostv vonist xovj monovif deqovem.

Tu xjev esi zuas uqopoupt up tuasdoph uavtofi ug Djope/Etoe et e pixcoi?

Vjeplt gus epz jimq.
Og zua jewi sief emm vji qutvt up vji vjsief Xjev esi vji tegitv tovit vu onqusv qsufadvt?, zua nohjv moli vu tii nz ENE qutv up vji tackidv Tuasdoph Gsun Duapvsoit Uvjis Vjep Djope. Ot ov Xusvj Ov? Jisi: Tjesoph nz mogivoni iyqisoipdi op iyqusv/onqusv. Qsufadv tuasdoph tqidoemotv.

Upi ug vji citv vjopht ecuav tuasdoph uavtofi ug Djope ot vjev zua dep nusi ietomz gopf aporai qsufadvt.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Vjeplt Xemvis O'mm sief vjuti pux.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom