Hello.
I'm 43 and work full time as a Sound Therapist in Dubai (www.sonictemple.me) an all-around sound experience. It’s my passion, but as DeMarco correctly says people do not care about your passion, they need to see the value, or in that case the benefit. They do, however,…
I’ve been working in this field for 10 years professionally now. Despite the fact I’m proceeding the progress is too slow... the Millionaire Fastlane shifted the way how I see wealth and freedom. My goal? To reach a point where money isn’t a worry. For that I’ll have to provide even more value. Which I’m trying but evidently not efficiently enough, …
What I Can Do & What I’ve Done So Far
Over the past 10 years, I’ve done more than 1200 one to one private sessions and more than 450 group sound meditations, a lot of corporate and spa events. I’ve also trained more than 700 individuals in the UK, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Slovenia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Japan, Hong Kong,.. etc,.., … The issue is that I’m not really scaling the business while getting more and more “competition”.
Current Clients & Projects
My clients are mainly B2C (final customers) or B2B - Hotels, Spa’s and Well-being centers. I’m also in the process of making online training workshops.
Where I’m at & What’s Next
Right now, I feel like I’m juggling too many things. Not focused enough and under substantial pressure to survive my family, while at the same time build some wealth.
What’s next? I don’t know, but either I change the clientele or change the location,… as in the current way it is not sustainable any longer…
As I know I won’t be able to scale the business without having to replicate myself the plan is to launch an online platform/service not only to make money, but to build something valuable and impactful for the global community.
Would love to hear from others who’ve been on a similar path. Any advice or insights?
May sound be with you!
I'm 43 and work full time as a Sound Therapist in Dubai (www.sonictemple.me) an all-around sound experience. It’s my passion, but as DeMarco correctly says people do not care about your passion, they need to see the value, or in that case the benefit. They do, however,…
I’ve been working in this field for 10 years professionally now. Despite the fact I’m proceeding the progress is too slow... the Millionaire Fastlane shifted the way how I see wealth and freedom. My goal? To reach a point where money isn’t a worry. For that I’ll have to provide even more value. Which I’m trying but evidently not efficiently enough, …
What I Can Do & What I’ve Done So Far
Over the past 10 years, I’ve done more than 1200 one to one private sessions and more than 450 group sound meditations, a lot of corporate and spa events. I’ve also trained more than 700 individuals in the UK, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Slovenia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Japan, Hong Kong,.. etc,.., … The issue is that I’m not really scaling the business while getting more and more “competition”.
Current Clients & Projects
My clients are mainly B2C (final customers) or B2B - Hotels, Spa’s and Well-being centers. I’m also in the process of making online training workshops.
Where I’m at & What’s Next
Right now, I feel like I’m juggling too many things. Not focused enough and under substantial pressure to survive my family, while at the same time build some wealth.
What’s next? I don’t know, but either I change the clientele or change the location,… as in the current way it is not sustainable any longer…
As I know I won’t be able to scale the business without having to replicate myself the plan is to launch an online platform/service not only to make money, but to build something valuable and impactful for the global community.
Would love to hear from others who’ve been on a similar path. Any advice or insights?
May sound be with you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
