The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Somewhere, someone is training to kill you

Anything related to matters of the mind

Shirkahn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Oct 6, 2018
Connecticut
Somewhere, someone is building something to take your business. What are you going to do about it today?

Approach every day with urgency and this mindset. Complacency kills. Don't let someone else beat you at your own game.

So true and it’s sad to see it all around. I deal with allot of customers that are running successful companies but that have stagnated and have become content.

I walk in and see how much potential there is but how disconnected the company is - no united goal - just operate, operate and operate....blindly.

One could quite literally open up a competitior next door and beat them at their own game and they will only notice you once they close the doors.

Often this doesn’t happen because a potential competitor is blinded by that companies success and believes there is no place for him to compete.

Sometime I just want to walk in and slap management in the face and say wake up and smell the coffee.

Just like scuba diving, your safe as long as you keep your eyes on the shark but don’t ever turn your back or pretend he is not there.....

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
I’m bumping this thread because I haven’t been active enough in my business this past couple of weeks.

So, did you do enough today to make sure your competitor doesn’t slit your throat?

Continued developing the product that will allow me to eat my competitions lunch.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Continued developing the product that will allow me to eat my competitions lunch.
i-drink-your-milkshake-gif.gif

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015

Please SEARCH before posting.