- Joined
- Apr 2, 2016
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$115
$115
User Power: 67%
I'm pretty new to this whole entrepreneuring stuff, so I have probably pretty basic question for you guys. How is this that this company makes some product, im sure it's patented, Lamzac Hangout: https://www.fatboy.com/lamzac-hangout and the other one is copying it for example: http://windpouch.com/, does they agree to pay some of they income or the second company is just a fake company which belongs to the first company? Did anyone of you guys ever have experienced some problems with patents manufacturing your products? The above it's just really good picturing example I saw this happening countless number of times before. Also is there any way I can find patents registered online?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
