The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Software developer turned entrepreneur

Elenasin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 26, 2018
Hi All,
I just bought TMF yesterday and today I am half through the book. This book certainly came to me at the right time. I have been in software development working 9 to 5, making good money and got sick and tired of it. Money wasn't the issue, freedom was. About a year ago I decided to try something completely new and founded my own educational organization. Not software development related. It picked up fast and now known worldwide. I am organizing huge educational events with famous speakers, traveling the world speaking at the conferences myself, have a team of volunteers working for my organization. Though it feels like I'm missing an important piece that stops my organization from moving forward. Hope to find some answers here. Really appreciate any help I can get.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Congrats on taking the leap and succeeding at it. Start a progress thread and I'm sure people will be able to help.

Welcome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...