The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

So, it's been a year!

Anything related to matters of the mind

KSR

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 28, 2017
Australia
AND WHAT A YEAR!

Let me start off just by saying how grateful I am for this forum and its members. This is the place that changed my life... forever! I'm not going to claim that I have made millions of dollars, networked with a bunch of like-minded people or started my own business that's on its way up. I'll tell you what The Fastlane Forum HAS done for me - it has opened up my mind to education, it introduced me to books and started me on my journey to an entrepreneurial mindset.

If you knew me before February 28th, 2017 - you would've said, this kid is going nowhere - he'll work in some office space 9-5 for the next 40 years. Fast forward to today, I won't accept that outcome - I WILL be my own boss, I WILL have my freedom and I WILL appreciate time. Do you know why? Because I'm educating myself everyday to become a better me! Sounds cringey as F*ck, but it's true.

WHAT NOW?

Well, right now I'm at the point where I believe it's time to stop reading and start doing! Right now I'm in the process of starting my very own Creative Agency - I'm sick of doing work for peanuts as a Freelancer, operate out of my own company.

WAIT, WHY WRITE THIS POST?

Holy shit, don't get me started. I've genuinely come to appreciate this place so much over the last couple of months. There's so many snake oil salesman out there and so many deluded people who call themselves "entrepreneurs" - this place is genuinely the place I feel at home when it comes to mindset.

I recently joined some FB Group about "Entrepreneurs" and sure, some are what I believe to be genuine people (just my opinion) buttttt holy shit so many MLM enthusiasts who believe it is 'their' business and 'their' product.

SO YEAH, IN CONCLUSION!

While I may not be as active as I used to be (way too active to be productive), I believe I will always come back here not just to learn, but to give back! I love this community, please never change.

P.S: Sorry about my shitty writing! Writing better is on my goals list, I swear!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.