The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's been awhile, but recent life events made me get back into entrepreneur mindset

Anything related to matters of the mind

Christian949

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 13, 2015
Hey guys,

I know it's been awhile and I have completely given up on this forum years ago as life shifted gears and I wanted to obtain education. Even though, today I am still in process of obtaining my education (this time it's masters in finance) with graduation date of next July, I have found with recent big things that happened in my personal life from every angle possible that I needed to get back into this forum and the mindset. Just to mention, nothing crazy happened, I am now 25 and realizing that I am destined for better than being another 9-5 employee for the rest of my life.

Looking forward to becoming part of this amazing community once again.

Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
What career plans do you have with that masters degree? Any luck?

Christian949

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 13, 2015
What career plans do you have with that masters degree? Any luck?
Honestly, I just wanted to obtain education in a field that actually would cover the expenses of my endeavors in the future as I never seen myself working every day for someone, what I didn't know is how quick it will happen and being in prime years right now I can actually diverge between income source and new ideas. So, no luck in figuring out the side of finance I really like.

I got amazing opportunities to try (intern) for nearly every field in finance I wanted to including advising, investment, corporate, and now starting corporate (entertainment) for Walt Disney in their finance department.

Finance is very dry to me, but I am however planning on implementing my business idea with finance knowledge I currently have and obtained before it is forgotten and luckily I have a great support around me at the moment if any questions arise whether it is finance, programming, and even law.

einsteinii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jun 11, 2021
Hauppauge, NY
It is nice to see a young man who has enough confidence and a positive attitude towards entrepreneurship.
Always remember one thing, you will get some huddle while starting your carrier and it's obvious but never give up or never de-motivate yourself. Because those hurdles will give you some valuable experience and take you to the path of success. Every time, when you are facing some issues then understand you are going to learn something new.

All the best!!

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Hurrah! You're back.
Thanks for announcing your return.
We missed your prolific input.
What was it?
34 posts in 6 years with a resplendent reaction score of 18.
Try to pace yourself, we wouldn't want you to burn out.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hurrah! You're back.
Thanks for announcing your return.
We missed your prolific input.
What was it?
34 posts in 6 years with a resplendent reaction score of 18.

Try to pace yourself, we wouldn't want you to burn out.

So ask yourself three questions, if you want people to read your comments ever again vs. using the forum block function :

1. Was this necessary to say?
2. By me?
3. Right now?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hey guys,

I know it's been awhile and I have completely given up on this forum years ago as life shifted gears and I wanted to obtain education. Even though, today I am still in process of obtaining my education (this time it's masters in finance) with graduation date of next July, I have found with recent big things that happened in my personal life from every angle possible that I needed to get back into this forum and the mindset. Just to mention, nothing crazy happened, I am now 25 and realizing that I am destined for better than being another 9-5 employee for the rest of my life.

Cheers!

Sometimes you need a break to find yourself. Pick up MJ's new book, shake the dust off of your ambitions, and settle in :

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093RMTVL6/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Honestly, I just wanted to obtain education in a field that actually would cover the expenses of my endeavors in the future as I never seen myself working every day for someone, what I didn't know is how quick it will happen and being in prime years right now I can actually diverge between income source and new ideas. So, no luck in figuring out the side of finance I really like.

I got amazing opportunities to try (intern) for nearly every field in finance I wanted to including advising, investment, corporate, and now starting corporate (entertainment) for Walt Disney in their finance department.

Finance is very dry to me, but I am however planning on implementing my business idea with finance knowledge I currently have and obtained before it is forgotten and luckily I have a great support around me at the moment if any questions arise whether it is finance, programming, and even law.

@Vigilante is on point. Get MJ’s book and get to work. Finance is dry if your want it to be dry. I’ve made millions with my finance knowledge by borrowing other people’s money for our deals. Every piece of knowledge that can help you go fastlane is good. Keep it up! Look forward to seeing your progress.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Welcome back.

As others have said, finance need not be dry.

Now then…

Can you apply your skills and knowledge to help someone this week?

What will you do to make a sale this week?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.