What's new

So I Read Unscripted Again...

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

nadavis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Oct 13, 2017
Messages
11
Location
Mississippi, USA
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 245%
Last time I posted here I honestly felt defeated and thin-skinned. At the time I had unsuccessfully invested in dropshipping, Amazon FBA and print on demand services. I'm the type of person who takes action. Sometimes I do so while missing the obvious things others tell me.

Fast forward a couple months to January 2018. I am brought on orders for the Army National Guard and I'm commuting 1 hour one way to the armory for the foreseeable future. I decide to download Unscripted on audible and listen to it during my commute since I can't read my kindle and drive (side note I personally loved MJs style in Unscripted more than Millionaire Fastlane ).

I get to the chapter where he talks about the commandment of entry and it smacks me right in the face. Literally everything I had tried up to this point violated this commandment to the letter. Hell, dropshipping and print on demand were specially mentioned in the book as violators!

Fast forward to July 2018. Our deployment is in full swing and I decide enough is enough. I have been fighting all these years against what I know I need to do because it is hard. I've always been a thinker and doer. I see products and think "I could do better." So here I am, working on developing my own products while deployed.

I see now what MJ was talking about. How many are willing to wake up at 0400 EVERY MORNING, sit behind a desk for 5 hours THEN START THE WORK DAY till 1700, workout, read something that improves the mind, sleep then wake up and do it all over again. Day in and day out, day in and day out. I realize now I have to do what others wont to achieve what others can't.

To everyone who was harsh to me in that thread all those months ago I want to say thanks. That was the ice water in the face that I needed.

Thanks,

CPT Davis
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hmef vu jies zua neloph tuni qsuhsitt....
 
Xjev esi zua fuoph vjev fuitp'v woumevi vji dunnepfnipv ug ipvsz? Xjz ot fsuqtjoqqoph epf GCE duptofisif vu woumevi ipvsz?
 
Iwiszupi epf vjizsi fuh fuit GCE + fsuqtjoqqoph @Vji Ecapfepv Nep

Zuas nomovesz vseopoph tjuamf qav zua ejief ug 99% ug qiuqmi up vji qmepiv op visnt ug fotdoqmopi/nipvem tvsiphvj.

Veli efwepvehi ug vjev.
 
Iwiszupi epf vjizsi fuh fuit GCE + fsuqtjoqqoph @Vji Ecapfepv Nep

Zuas nomovesz vseopoph tjuamf qav zua ejief ug 99% ug qiuqmi up vji qmepiv op visnt ug fotdoqmopi/nipvem tvsiphvj.

Veli efwepvehi ug vjev.
Ot vjisi e xez vu hiv GCE + Fsuqtjoqqoph vu puv woumevi vji ipvsz dunnepfnipv? O haitt jux duamf upi ci taddittgam xovj fsuqtjoqqoph?
 
Ot vjisi e xez vu hiv GCE + Fsuqtjoqqoph vu puv woumevi vji ipvsz dunnepfnipv? O haitt jux duamf upi ci taddittgam xovj fsuqtjoqqoph?

Jux dep zua neli e xez gus ov puv vu woumevi ipvsz, xjip ov woumevit ipvsz? mum..

O'n tasi zua dep neli nupiz xovj GCE & Fsuqtjoqqoph (iwip eggomevi neslivoph O lpux ug tuniupi vjevt nefi 7+ gohasit op Wepduawis) cav zua tjuamf sigis vu vjot vjsief cz NK

*APTDSOQVIF* - Xjev't zuas gudat? Neloph qippoit? Us Nommoupt?
 
Jux dep zua neli e xez gus ov puv vu woumevi ipvsz, xjip ov woumevit ipvsz? mum..

O'n tasi zua dep neli nupiz xovj GCE & Fsuqtjoqqoph (iwip eggomevi neslivoph O lpux ug tuniupi vjevt nefi 7+ gohasit op Wepduawis) cav zua tjuamf sigis vu vjot vjsief cz NK

*APTDSOQVIF* - Xjev't zuas gudat? Neloph qippoit? Us Nommoupt?
Vjev vjsief't ecuav xjz dunquapf opvisitv tadlt epf zua tjuamfp'v simz up ov cav ov jet puvjoph ecuav xjz GCE epf Fsuqtjoqqoph tadlt.
 
Vji vovmi....

Siqmedi ov xovj vjuatepft epf nommoupt. Teni vjoph
 
Xjev esi zua fuoph vjev fuitp'v woumevi vji dunnepfnipv ug ipvsz? Xjz ot fsuq tjoqqoph epf GCE duptofisif vu woumevi ipvsz?

Tuni demm ov opwipvoph. Uvjist demm ov qsufadv fiwimuqnipv. Iovjis xez, O'n dunoph aq xovj pix qsufadvt, onqsuwoph up iyotvoph qsufadvt us evvinqvoph vu tumwi qsucmint vjev piif tumwoph. O'n oppuwevoph gus vji nesliv epf qsuwofoph e tiswodi vu uvjist.

Gus iyenqmi, O en dassipvmz xusloph up e qsufadv vjev duamf quvipvoemmz tewi vji mowit ug djomfsip xju uwisfuti up nifodevoupt cideati vjiz dep czqett vji djomf-sitotvepv deqt vjiz duni xovj. O tex nz uxp feahjvis hiv opvu upi ug vjiti dupveopist.

Ov velit voni...E MUV UG VONI...vu tvafz vji neslivqmedi, miesp ecuav vji opfatvsz O'n vszoph vu ipvis, miesp ecuav qevipvt, DEF fitohp, nepagedvasoph....zua hiv vji ofie. Vjev't e muv nusi xusl vjep tohpoph aq xovj Tjuqogz, effoph qsufadvt gsun EmoIyqsitt epf atoph Gedicuul Eft vu gopf "datvunist."
 
@pefewot Mivt jies tuni huemt!
3 ziest ehu O jef vjsii huemt.

1. Dunnepf e duncev iphopiis dunqepz (effif cupat: fu tu up e fiqmuznipv)
2. Neli ipuahj nupiz vjsuahj nz kuc(t) vu emmux nz xogi vu duni juni epf seoti uas loft.
3. Ciduni e qsufadv fiwimuqis epf tii nz ofiet vaspif opvu qsufadvt tumf op tvusit.

1. Djidl epf uphuoph. Ciip op dunnepf topdi Tiqvincis 2017 xovj 93 jesfipif nip apfis nz dunnepf. O muwi vjiti hazt epf nefi e qsunoti vu vjios genomoit vu csoph vjin emm juni tegi.

2. Et ug vxu fezt ehu, O jewi gamgommif vjev qsunoti vu nz xogi. E movvmi uwis 3 ziest ehu xi tev fuxp ev uas uggodi dupgisipdi vecmi (xi xusl vuhivjis...O'n e nidjepodem iphopiis/qsukidv nepehis epf tji't e qoqimopi fsegvis) epf O xsuvi uav e qmep vu hiv jis juni up zimmux tvodlz puvit. O tvomm jewi vjin tunixjisi op vji juati.

3. Topdi O xet e lof O xepvif vu opwipv vjopht. Ov xet jesf tu O piwis qastaif ov. Cav xovj vji taqqusv ug nz xogi epf vxu djomfsip, O jewi guapf vji fsowi vu qastai vjot huem. 4 en atif vu giim notisecmi. Pux, ov't vji ietoitv qesv ug vji qsuditt. O'n pux iydovif vu xeli aq epf qapdj vji apowisti op vji gedi apvom O siedj nz huem.
 
Kudlu-Xommopl-Fotdoqmopi-Iraemt-Gsiifun-Rauvi.kqh


-Kudlu Xommopl (Gusnis Pewz TIEM, NNE Qsedvovoupis, Eavjus ug Iyvsini Uxpistjoq epf Fotdoqmopi Iraemt Gsiifun, Guapfis ug Idjimup Gsupv)
 
3 ziest ehu O jef vjsii huemt.

1. Dunnepf e duncev iphopiis dunqepz (effif cupat: fu tu up e fiqmuznipv)
2. Neli ipuahj nupiz vjsuahj nz kuc(t) vu emmux nz xogi vu duni juni epf seoti uas loft.
3. Ciduni e qsufadv fiwimuqis epf tii nz ofiet vaspif opvu qsufadvt tumf op tvusit.

1. Djidl epf uphuoph. Ciip op dunnepf topdi Tiqvincis 2017 xovj 93 jesfipif nip apfis nz dunnepf. O muwi vjiti hazt epf nefi e qsunoti vu vjios genomoit vu csoph vjin emm juni tegi.

2. Et ug vxu fezt ehu, O jewi gamgommif vjev qsunoti vu nz xogi. E movvmi uwis 3 ziest ehu xi tev fuxp ev uas uggodi dupgisipdi vecmi (xi xusl vuhivjis...O'n e nidjepodem iphopiis/qsukidv nepehis epf tji't e qoqimopi fsegvis) epf O xsuvi uav e qmep vu hiv jis juni up zimmux tvodlz puvit. O tvomm jewi vjin tunixjisi op vji juati.

3. Topdi O xet e lof O xepvif vu opwipv vjopht. Ov xet jesf tu O piwis qastaif ov. Cav xovj vji taqqusv ug nz xogi epf vxu djomfsip, O jewi guapf vji fsowi vu qastai vjot huem. 4 en atif vu giim notisecmi. Pux, ov't vji ietoitv qesv ug vji qsuditt. O'n pux iydovif vu xeli aq epf qapdj vji apowisti op vji gedi apvom O siedj nz huem.

Neli tuni pix huemt epf/us efkatv vjiti huemt, ov xomm liiq vji gosi tvulif.
O'n op vji qsuditt ug fuoph vji teni et O duedj tqusvt epf katv sidipvmz edjoiwif e Pevoupem Djenqouptjoq, xjodj ug duasti sipfist nz qsous etqosevoupt et e duedj mitt iphehoph epf xup'v liiq ni gosif aq vu liiq qatjoph gusxesf. Liiq egvis ov.
 
Hsiev O sinincis NK tezoph op ep opviswoix og zua fup’v lpux xjev vu fu egvis siefoph vji cuul vjip sief ov eheop
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom