The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Small prizes and sponsorships

Marketing, social media, advertising

SportsFan438

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Feb 24, 2012
Just wanted to throw this question out to see if anyone had any ideas or suggestions. I want to start a check-in system for sports fans, that will deliver them deals/discounts when they check-in places. Something similar to foursquare, but for sports fans. The one thing I always disliked about Foursquare is that they would give you points and badges for checking in, but they meant nothing other than for you to look at.

My question is, do you think their is a company or sports team who would sponsor check-ins and give a small prize if an individual earned a certain badge. I think this would give users more incentive to use the system and provide some marketing for a company. I know getglue.com sends stickers for users who check-in to tv shows, and was wondering what small prize like a sticker would be small enough to be cost effective, but something people would actually want.

Any ideas or suggestions are welcomed

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.