Reddas
New Contributor
Hey everyone,
I'm 29 years old and been in sales since my early 20s.
Currently making around 180k/year, working 35-40hours a week, running my own small business where I primarily make sales for another company through cold-calling.
This set-up pretty much violates all CENTS commandents. It's hitchhiking.
Positives - I can increase my savings, I got some autonomy, work from home, and it's pretty easy money.
But overall there's extreme limitations to the business, and no huge upside you can really shoot for.
Got about 200.000$ saved up, and I got extremely low expenses at the moment.
So right now I'm thinking about how I can invest all my energy and time into a REAL business that got a solid foundation for fastlane success.
And the opportunity cost by staying with what I'm doing now for the long-term.
I'm 29 years old and been in sales since my early 20s.
Currently making around 180k/year, working 35-40hours a week, running my own small business where I primarily make sales for another company through cold-calling.
This set-up pretty much violates all CENTS commandents. It's hitchhiking.
Positives - I can increase my savings, I got some autonomy, work from home, and it's pretty easy money.
But overall there's extreme limitations to the business, and no huge upside you can really shoot for.
Got about 200.000$ saved up, and I got extremely low expenses at the moment.
So right now I'm thinking about how I can invest all my energy and time into a REAL business that got a solid foundation for fastlane success.
And the opportunity cost by staying with what I'm doing now for the long-term.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
