The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ali yusufzai

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Feb 22, 2023
First of all thank you to who is reading
This in Ur valuable time

Can you suggest me some skills that pay me to make some new cash generating assests as a beginner ? I have only one assest but I m not doing 9 to 5 shitty job .
I need to make some new assets like I want to start a restaurant on my own property. I m also trying about fastlane assest which can fullfill the formula of cents which is given by Mr Mj Demacro

Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
First of all thank you to who is reading
This in Ur valuable time

Can you suggest me some skills that pay me to make some new cash generating assests as a beginner ? I have only one assest but I m not doing 9 to 5 shitty job .
I need to make some new assets like I want to start a restaurant on my own property. I m also trying about fastlane assest which can fullfill the formula of cents which is given by Mr Mj Demacro

Thank you
Try first to make money via referrals.
There are three types of referral programs. Ordinary referral programs (1st generation of RFPs) pay you fixed amounts for direct referrals. Revenue sharing programs (2nd generation of RFPs) generate a stable stream of income from sales to direct referrals.

Affiliate programs belong to this type, where referrals are made via affiliate links.

Income sharing programs (3rd generation of RFPs) generate two income streams:an active income stream from sales to direct referrals and a passive income stream from sales to indirect referrals. As you can see income sharing programs can generate income comparable or more to income from employment. This type of programs are popular among crypto and gaming industries.

In this way you will learn which businesses and assets generate highest income to you. Then you will be able to chooose which assets to develop or acquire.

Ali yusufzai

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Feb 22, 2023
Try first to make money via referrals.
There are three types of referral programs. Ordinary referral programs (1st generation of RFPs) pay you fixed amounts for direct referrals. Revenue sharing programs (2nd generation of RFPs) generate a stable stream of income from sales to direct referrals.

Affiliate programs belong to this type, where referrals are made via affiliate links.

Income sharing programs (3rd generation of RFPs) generate two income streams:an active income stream from sales to direct referrals and a passive income stream from sales to indirect referrals. As you can see income sharing programs can generate income comparable or more to income from employment. This type of programs are popular among crypto and gaming industries.

In this way you will learn which businesses and assets generate highest income to you. Then you will be able to chooose which assets to develop or acquire.
Thank you so much for replying ☺️

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...