The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Should I Take This Free Course?

Idea threads

Malik George

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Sep 28, 2022
Hi guys, its been a bit since I last posted. I'll use this thread to give updates on my journey.

Lately, I just started adding new habits and changing my lifestyle. it's been going well so far and now the plan is to go try out a business. I tried thinking of unique ideas but I have no knowledge/experience lol. After a little research, I decided to try out tik tok dropshipping. There's a free course on dropshipping and I was wondering if I should take it. Since it's free I'm a little cautious here, so I'd appreciate an opinion from another Fastlaner. Cheers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DW85014

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Feb 10, 2022
Update: Did some more research, ill just try it out.
Keep us up to date. That being said, I think the only real risk in a "free course" if it is actually free is your actual time commitment. If it turns out it's 95% stuff you already knew then maybe it's not the greatest use of your time.

If it cuts down your learning curve by hours, weeks and months and gives you better ideas to get started right out of the gate. It might be worth the time investment.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.