- Joined
- Mar 7, 2014
- Messages
- 188
Rep Bank
$1,015
$1,015
User Power: 212%
I'm in the process of creating a an online workout/fitness product.
Everyone in this space seems to be selling products in the $27-47 range in the form of a PDF ebook.
But I'm wondering if it would be better to sell it as an online "course" made with something like Wordpress Wishlist membership plugin.
Content would be nearly the same, but it would be packaged in a much sleeker package since it's on a private membership portal.
Thoughts?
I've always thought the whole 'sell a PDF for $47' model is starting to feel a bit outdated.
Everyone in this space seems to be selling products in the $27-47 range in the form of a PDF ebook.
But I'm wondering if it would be better to sell it as an online "course" made with something like Wordpress Wishlist membership plugin.
Content would be nearly the same, but it would be packaged in a much sleeker package since it's on a private membership portal.
Thoughts?
I've always thought the whole 'sell a PDF for $47' model is starting to feel a bit outdated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
