The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Should I continue Comp Science College or Dropout?

alan3wilson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jun 26, 2016
Sounds like you definitely don't know what degree to go for and since you have that inclination towards sales and know that it is more important in the long run then maybe it is better for you to look beyond college. Keep in mind though that if you drop out you should be sure that you are going to live the FL mentality every day and do what it takes to get those sales and the job you want without a degree. In the end think thoroughly about your decision, you are 20 after all. Write down the pros and cons of each path and really see what you want because no one knows the small details of your situation better than you. Wish you the best friend, keep us updated.

Thanks for reply man. Yes maybe I've a knack for sales than for programming. The indecision of major is because my parents press me to find out what I want to do after college, but I don't think when you're young you can know "now" what you want to do with your life.

I've many projects in my mind, but I don't tell all my projects to people, better to work first on one project and succeed, then people will see thatI've done the work.

I think I'll take some time off college to think what to do while taking a sales job and figure out what to do next.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.