The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Should I…

Idea threads

Do I Do This?

• Yea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Hello, based of the title, you probably don’t know what’s the question. My question is, should I carry my “business cards” with me when I walk home from school to get potential clients? I was walking home, and I know some houses near by where I can do something. I was thinking if I should drop my letters in their mailboxes and maybe knock and ask. It can get my business rolling. Let me know what you think. Thank you.

-John

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Cano

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 3, 2022
Germany
John i know that you are young but you need to learn to make decisions by yourself.

At some point you need to think by your own and not let other people make your decisions.

I was thinking if I should drop my letters in their mailboxes and maybe knock and ask. It can get my business rolling.

Try to answer this question yourself and put a bit of logic into it.

This is an important skill to learn.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
John i know that you are young but you need to learn to make decisions by yourself.

At some point you need to think by your own and not let other people make your decisions.

Try to answer this question yourself and put a bit of logic into it.

This is an important skill to learn.
Okay, I will. But in the end, the decision would come down to what I think, I just wanted to see what others thought in a way. Almost like making an educated decision.

-John

Cano

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 3, 2022
Germany
Okay, I will. But in the end, the decision would come down to what I think, I just wanted to see what others thought in a way. Almost like making an educated decision.
Educated Decisions are good and important. I have nothing against them but do you need an educated decision on "should i knock on these doors, give flyers and get some clients?"

There are moments in life where you just need to calculate the pros and cons by yourself and then pick one direction without others telling you there opinion on your directions.

i would love to hear @heavy_industry opinon about evaluating "decisions".

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.