- Joined
- Jan 23, 2008
- Messages
- 1,460
Rep Bank
$890
$890
User Power: 7%
Is there such a thing as service that is too good? Or apologizing too much? Read this E-mail (red text emphasis mine) I just received and let me know if you think the company did the right thing.
...
Hello Skyler,
I want to confirm that your product was dispatched on Wednesday, November the 5th.
I am aware this is 48hrs later than it should have and I apologize for that. One of our supplier recently sent us a delivery which turned out to be less than acceptable. We had no choice but to send the batch back and wait for another delivery. Consequently, a number of orders were delayed -- and yours was one of them.
To make up for the delay, we have packed twice the amount of product in your package.
I sincerely apologize for the delay. The quality of our product is of paramount importance to us and all our clients. This is not something that happens often but, when it does, we feel that delaying a shipment by a day or two is better than supplying an inferior product.
Thank you for your understanding. Let me know if there is anything at all I can help with.
Best Regards,
Hannah
...
Hello Skyler,
I want to confirm that your product was dispatched on Wednesday, November the 5th.
I am aware this is 48hrs later than it should have and I apologize for that. One of our supplier recently sent us a delivery which turned out to be less than acceptable. We had no choice but to send the batch back and wait for another delivery. Consequently, a number of orders were delayed -- and yours was one of them.
To make up for the delay, we have packed twice the amount of product in your package.
I sincerely apologize for the delay. The quality of our product is of paramount importance to us and all our clients. This is not something that happens often but, when it does, we feel that delaying a shipment by a day or two is better than supplying an inferior product.
Thank you for your understanding. Let me know if there is anything at all I can help with.
Best Regards,
Hannah
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
