The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sending traffic to Landing Page using Facebook ADs!

Marketing, social media, advertising

Tom Davies

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Feb 24, 2018
United Kingdom
Hey everyone!

Looking to run FB ads and send traffic to a landing page to capture emails (of course)

What tools do you guys use to create Landing pages?

I'm not tecchy at all!

I've heard Clickfunnels is a really good tool but then I've read this review of another tool Instabuilder over at Instabuilder - The Best Landing Pages Created With Such Ease!

Would you agree with this review? Would love to get your opinion on this before making a buying decision!

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO
Hey everyone!

Looking to run FB ads and send traffic to a landing page to capture emails (of course)

What tools do you guys use to create Landing pages?

I'm not tecchy at all!

I've heard Clickfunnels is a really good tool but then I've read this review of another tool Instabuilder over at Instabuilder - The Best Landing Pages Created With Such Ease!

Would you agree with this review? Would love to get your opinion on this before making a buying decision!

Thanks!

Instapage, Thrive themes, Unbounce, Clickfunnels, whatever. They all work perfectly well for a simple email capture. Just pick one and run with it - worry about the best choice once you get more familiar with landing pages and what it is you actually need in the first place. Don't get caught up in the minutia of things

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
My setup = Clickfunnels + ActiveCampaign. Never had a problem generating hundreds of email leads from FB with that setup.

Unbounce is another great tool. I tend to use it for Adwords and Paid Search stuff.

jon.M

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jul 4, 2016
Sweden
I think ClickFunnels has the nicest page builder of those I've tried. Quick, easy and intuitive. A decent choice if you just want something up and running. Unbounce, for example, was more cluttered and "broke" more often.

(I like Unbounce as well, their page builder is just not as good IMO)

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
Unbounce, for example, was more cluttered and "broke" more often.

My problem with Unbounce is that it's too free-form or something. I always have trouble getting things to line up the right way. It drives me nuts.

The only reason why I really use Unbounce is because of the dynamic text replacement feature. I love how easy it is to carry the ad copy over to the landing pages. It also reduces the amount of landing pages that I need to use. I recently consolidated about 30 landing pages down to 5 using this feature. I'm pretty sure that the other platforms don't offer this.

The other nice thing about ClickFunnels is that it's so easy to take credit cards. I never found an easy way to capture CC info on Unbounce.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
285%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Convertri is what I use, the freeform builder as mentioned above is a blessing and a curse tho. The page load times are great, not as incredible as they were when it first launched tho. They’ve just added dynamic text replacement and update every week.

Tom Davies

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Feb 24, 2018
United Kingdom
Instapage, Thrive themes, Unbounce, Clickfunnels, whatever. They all work perfectly well for a simple email capture. Just pick one and run with it - worry about the best choice once you get more familiar with landing pages and what it is you actually need in the first place. Don't get caught up in the minutia of things
I guess I'm being over analysis paralysis (If that's what you call it lol)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.