I'm looking at business ideas and I've been searching for a guide on using various online tools to see if there is a market out there. I am not finding a clear guide yet. I work in online education so I would not limit my audience by location, and I don't see much point in limiting by gender when dealing in information marketing. So defining an audience by Interests seems to be one of the better ways.
Do you know of a good How to when it comes to using FB Audience Insights or Google Keywords Tool to sound out the potential size of a market?
It appears to me that Facebook does not allow narrowing down your audience by multiple Interests anymore.
And some say "niche down", narrow down your market so it's less expensive to reach your target. But of course I'd like a huge market to potentially be meeting the needs of many people.
Do you know of a good How to when it comes to using FB Audience Insights or Google Keywords Tool to sound out the potential size of a market?
It appears to me that Facebook does not allow narrowing down your audience by multiple Interests anymore.
And some say "niche down", narrow down your market so it's less expensive to reach your target. But of course I'd like a huge market to potentially be meeting the needs of many people.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
