D
DeletedUser397
Guest
At the end of Chapter 8 in the MFL book, MJ writes that:
Personally, from my past experience writing ebooks, I feel like I have a knack for this, and I'm working on a new "system" to sell soon. Truthfully speaking, while I have made some money with the strategies I plan to sell, I acknowledge that I'll most definitely bank a lot more from selling the "system" itself.
I don't feel bad about it because I do believe it will still help a lot of people, and I don't want anyone to pay for it unless they do get value from it. I actually don't want people thinking they will get rich from it, but they will be able to make a decent side income if they follow the steps and use the web-based tools etc.
How many of you do this? Or have you in the past?
I'd be interested in seeing who else on this forum creates and markets their own "money-making" products. I'm a member on Warrior Forums, anyone else an active member there?
Btw, I put this in "General" since it doesn't have to be Internet related necessarily, and can extend to seminars, courses, direct mail, etc. But feel free to move it if it's more appropriate in a different forum section.
"Get Rich Quick" infomercial marketing is a Fastlane because savvy marketers know that Sidewalkers place faith in events over process.
Moneymaking "systems" are rarely as profitable as the act of selling them to Sidewalkers.
Personally, from my past experience writing ebooks, I feel like I have a knack for this, and I'm working on a new "system" to sell soon. Truthfully speaking, while I have made some money with the strategies I plan to sell, I acknowledge that I'll most definitely bank a lot more from selling the "system" itself.
I don't feel bad about it because I do believe it will still help a lot of people, and I don't want anyone to pay for it unless they do get value from it. I actually don't want people thinking they will get rich from it, but they will be able to make a decent side income if they follow the steps and use the web-based tools etc.
How many of you do this? Or have you in the past?
I'd be interested in seeing who else on this forum creates and markets their own "money-making" products. I'm a member on Warrior Forums, anyone else an active member there?
Btw, I put this in "General" since it doesn't have to be Internet related necessarily, and can extend to seminars, courses, direct mail, etc. But feel free to move it if it's more appropriate in a different forum section.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
