The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Millionaire Fastlane? Sounds like a get rich quick scheme...

NickHere

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Nov 2, 2020
UK
The very words I heard when I first opened the book. The slow realisation that I am an action faker, a wantrepreneur...

I've always had an entrepreneurial streak, from selling at carboot sales to writing cr*ppy articles for pennies. Possibly stemming from my parents, who have always taken the leap where available to them. Some pursuits were successful, others were not. I was always given the stock advice of go to school, do well and get a great career. Understandable to an extent, I think it's simply a case of parents not wanting their child to struggle in this world.

Unfortunately this has never aligned with how I feel. Nothing to bring you ever closer to the coveted FTE than coming in at 7:30am to 3 emails from your manager already making your life miserable. I must confess, I read the Millionaire Fastlane several years ago and made the decision to stick with the safe option, always lurking on this site yet never taking any action.

As you are all more than like aware at this point, the safe option is $*#!. Here I am several years later with nothing more to show for my decision to play it safe than a marginally higher salary and better job title. Where would I have been had I actually acted?

Anyway, I won't allow myself to ramble on any further.

I would like to thank this community, for you are all truly changing lives. I look forward to finally taking that step to ACT, and who knows, maybe one day I'll be in a position to add value to the forum myself.

Nick

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DarkWoods

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 12, 2020
Anyway, I won't allow myself to ramble on any further.

I would like to thank this community, for you are all truly changing lives. I look forward to finally taking that step to ACT, and who knows, maybe one day I'll be in a position to add value to the forum myself.

Nick
Welcome Nick. I am also a newbie and, like you, have been procrastinating for several years.

Good luck in your journey!

NickHere

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Nov 2, 2020
UK
Welcome to the forum, Nick.

Have you gone through the GOLD & Notable threads yet? It may help spur your imagination.
Thanks @Aeuk, appreciate the welcome. I have been through the threads previously, although I think it's about time for a refresher

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
Good to see that you are committed to action. I recently went through a FTE and decided to get back to MJ's Kaizen process. If you haven't read his thread yet, it's a great compliment to you taking action, maybe it will help.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NickHere

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Nov 2, 2020
UK
10/10 get-them-to-click thread title ha!

Welcome to the forums.
Ha, starting strong with the clickbait!

I have a call booked in with Dan for next week regarding the web school. Want to thank you for your youtube channel as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...