I'm seeking someone who is a self-starter, and that doesn't need a lot of hand holding. The person would be working a lot with our e-commerce manager on our portfolio of e-commerce stores.(we have 20 and are in the process of selling 5-10 of them to focus on our larger ones) They wouldn't necessarily need to have done this before, but should be a quick learner, and be willing to be a bit of a jack of all trades. Some of the responsibilities would include: customer service, product uploads, content writing, business analysis, SEO/PPC.
I'm looking for someone who would be looking to grow with the company, and someone who is extremely driven. Not looking for someone who just wants a job. Looking for someone who wants to run a part of the company in the near future.
The position is located in Austin, TX, and is an extremely good opportunity for someone looking to get experience in the e-commerce industry, as they'll be given a lot of rope to learn with and try things out.
If you know of someone, please PM me with their contact information(email, phone and Skype).
If I end up hiring the person you recommended I will give you $500
I'm looking for someone who would be looking to grow with the company, and someone who is extremely driven. Not looking for someone who just wants a job. Looking for someone who wants to run a part of the company in the near future.
The position is located in Austin, TX, and is an extremely good opportunity for someone looking to get experience in the e-commerce industry, as they'll be given a lot of rope to learn with and try things out.
If you know of someone, please PM me with their contact information(email, phone and Skype).
If I end up hiring the person you recommended I will give you $500
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
