I am reaching out here because I am launching a new service linked to my existing business and I would really appreciate an introduction if you know someone in your network who could be interested.
I have the capability to supply high standing beauty and spa therapists wherever in the world and on demand. When I say high standing, I mean 100% 5 stars spotless reviews and trained by someone who has working experience in a handful of the best places in Europe. And by supply and on demand, I mean that my customers no longer have to worry about recruitment, trainings, holiday, payroll/HR tasks or firing notices.
Literally what I am providing is the ability to run a beauty service anywhere (hotels, companies, exhibition centres, beauty salons, etc...), to the best standards without ramp up/training phase and non stop 365 days a year.
I have the capability to supply high standing beauty and spa therapists wherever in the world and on demand. When I say high standing, I mean 100% 5 stars spotless reviews and trained by someone who has working experience in a handful of the best places in Europe. And by supply and on demand, I mean that my customers no longer have to worry about recruitment, trainings, holiday, payroll/HR tasks or firing notices.
Literally what I am providing is the ability to run a beauty service anywhere (hotels, companies, exhibition centres, beauty salons, etc...), to the best standards without ramp up/training phase and non stop 365 days a year.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
