The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seeking help from online retailers/entrepreneurs using e-commerce platform

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

centje

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Jul 15, 2020
Netherlands
Good evening, Fastlaners!

I’m developing an exciting web-based software project and I'm very far with the front-end. Before I go further with the back-end, I want to write a business plan so I can get a loan. I also think it’s good to have a business plan for myself.

I want to expand businesses for entrepreneurs/online-retailers in the eCommerce market. My intention is not to compete against Shopify or any other company. In fact, I want to provide services for retailers who may already have a Shopify store or similar.

In order for me to fully understand their needs and pains, I want to know what problems/limitations they’re facing when it comes to e-commerce platforms, like Shopify. I want to make sure to provide solutions to most, if not, all these problems.

If you’re making use of an e-commerce platform, can you help me by sharing it here in this post? Then I can help others increase revenue. Also, please share which platform it concerns.

I appreciate your help!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Plymouth Oyster

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
May 25, 2020
The Ocean
Good evening, Fastlaners!

I’m developing an exciting web-based software project and I'm very far with the front-end. Before I go further with the back-end, I want to write a business plan so I can get a loan. I also think it’s good to have a business plan for myself.

I want to expand businesses for entrepreneurs/online-retailers in the eCommerce market. My intention is not to compete against Shopify or any other company. In fact, I want to provide services for retailers who may already have a Shopify store or similar.

In order for me to fully understand their needs and pains, I want to know what problems/limitations they’re facing when it comes to e-commerce platforms, like Shopify. I want to make sure to provide solutions to most, if not, all these problems.

If you’re making use of an e-commerce platform, can you help me by sharing it here in this post? Then I can help others increase revenue. Also, please share which platform it concerns.

I appreciate your help!
Perhaps no one replied because your questions are too general.
Lots use Shopify here.
How can you help them?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.