The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Secret Entourage Founder in The Fast Lane

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
Hey guys, so havent been on here in a while. The academy we created is an ongoing academy we update weekly and consists of a video library updated weekly, a business center with custom videos on various business topics, (updated as can, usually monthly) and the community in our forum and FB. It also includes free masterminds you can attend biweekly. The thing to consider is that based on my own knowledge of the human mind, how we learn and evolve ( those who understand Third Circle Theory can attest to how much I know ) the best way to use the academy is not selectively by registering watching 1 or 2 things and then walking away and coming back monthly. The best way is to watch one video a week in order,meaning even those people which may seem uninteresting to you as the core of our mission is to help entrepreneurs grow, not just watch similar content by same people on various sites. I know some topics or industries may be of immediate interest, but the value in understand new industries or new ways of doing business is much more important than to just hear the same strategies over and over. If you watch the entire 7 hour course that is included in TCT's bundle as someone mentioned, you will see the value is there.

I think very often we just look at something, its not exactly what we have in our minds and then dismiss everything else without understanding it. I would argue for anyone who feels that there isn't enough value for the ridiculous minuscule entry fee to consider if your goal was to gain knowledge or to be pleased by my visuals or how pretty things look, or respond to your command. If the goal is to gain knowledge, then I am pretty sure that after spending time in the academy and actually learning, no one will look back and say this is pointless or stupid. But it certainly is very easy to pass judgement without exploring and understanding. Marketing is one thing, teaching is another. I am very good at the teaching part, which is why I created SE. I am not a marketer, even though I have a great marketing team who does this very well with their ads.

The final point I will leave you with is this in its simplicity. I make my money from VIPmotoring.net and secretconsulting.com, not SE meaning that our work helps entrepreneurs nationwide and in many cases helps LMI communities across the US who do not have access to such platforms and education, in gaining such access at no cost.

The process works if you follow it and go through it with an open mind, and simply realize that in business or entrepreneurship there is no right or wrong way to do something, but rather just possibilities.

P

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eekern

BOBA
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 21, 2015
Norway
Welcome !

I did see you advertised on this forum a while back. I also bought your book and that mister.. is a maserpiece ! I never joined your online course because the sales page did not appeal to me. Looking forward to get some reviews from fast lane members.

I see you have MJ DeMarco`s limos.com business as your testimonial on your page:
http://www.secretentourage.com/consulting/about.html

Could I ask what you help him with, and how your approached him ?

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...