The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Searching for ideas to create at least 1000$ of passive income per month side hustle

Acepag

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 28, 2021
online surveys.

@becks22 raves about them all the time.
Ive tried a few online surveys but the ones ive found are just not worth your time i.e. 20cogs allows you to fill out surveys. To get £2 you would spend 1 hour of your time plus halfway through some of these surveys if your answers are not what they survey is looking for the survey will just end. With it all those time you spent. You don't get a reward for the ones you've answered.

Do you have a list somewhere of online surveys websites you're using? Id appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I am searching for starting a little business (side hustle). I am not searching for a second job at Costco or McDonald.

What skills do you have? What hobbies? What are you good at? And what is your budget for starting this?

B.Cotter

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Apr 23, 2020
Northern VA
There are thousands of videos and blogs online that list 100s of side hustle opportunities. Google it.

I started a new one 2 weeks ago and has generated just over $2k in profit in 10 days with 20 hours worth of work... and it has nothing to do with being online or on a computer. I simply figured it out by doing some research, seeing/learning how other people do it, and figured out how to do it better... aka provide more value.

I didn’t do it by asking people here to tell me what to do, and how.

SunshineGrit

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Apr 19, 2021
Thanks sooo much thechosen1... well, I am in Canada, and I went to search for ETF's on my broker site but did not come up with anything.. and the reason I asked again is that I do not know anything about it.. sooo there is two things against me, I am in Canada and you are in the USA. and you know about ETF and I know nothing ... sooo here we are helping each others, if I may.. I help you to understand ignorant (in ETFs) older people like me (Going to be 76 lol), and you help me understand something that I do not know anything.. hope i what I wrote makes sense and most of all make you smile.. THANKS AGAIN
Hey, I am in Canada too. I also liked the idea of monthly dividends so did a quick search. The list below is what my search produced. I have not checked any of them to see if they're any good but its a starting point. What do you use for investing? Are you doing it yourself? I am currently using TD online investing but am considering wealthsimple so that I'm not paying 9.99 every time I make a trade. All the best!
Top Canadian Dividend ETFs
  • VDY – Vanguard Canadian High Dividend Yield Index ETF.
  • ZDVBMO Canadian Dividend ETF.
  • XDV – iShares Canadian Select Dividend Index ETF.
  • XEI – iShares Core S&P/TSX Composite High Dividend Index ETF.
  • CDZ – iShares S&P/TSX Canadian Dividend Aristocrats Index ETF.
  • XIU – iShares S&P/TSX 60 Index ETF.
More items...

Feb. 3, 2021

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Start a laser-engraving side-hustle.

I don't even promote beyond what I did in that thread and I've had a steady source of passive income referrals for almost two years now. Plus I use the laser to sell engraved/cut items sometimes.

But you have to figure out how to put $4k into buying a laser. I explain how I did it in that thread tho.

View attachment 37355

$500 coming in for April from something I set up two years ago. Could easily be $1,000 if I made a few more videos. Maybe I'll do that soon.
I told a friend about your venturethis winter.
She is now lasering really much and on a good way to these 1000€.
But no videos, only work. I told her to make vids, but she isnt as far jet. Mindset whise.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I am searching for starting a little business (side hustle). I am not searching for a second job at Costco or McDonald.
Passive income is only passive, after you invested quite much:
Time. Either via your money you already earned or writing, doing stuff before earning as passive.
Read the book!

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Hey SEOguy, is easy to say put $200,000 into dividend-yielding EFT.. but find them it may not be as easy... I am in the same situation as the other member... but I am looking to earn more than what I earn now... can you elaborate more on those great Dividends ETF that pays good money? BTW, I am in Canada, I searched before, but could not find anything that paid more than 0.05% a month... Please share with me more sources if you know any.. It will be very helpful, not just for me, but I suspect for others in the group too. THANKS in advance
Last 50 years dow rose 8%, dax rose 6 % in average.
ETFs are just images of the Stock markets.
Thes 8 or 6% you get either payed every year or month or it put back into your ETF fond.
My best ETF is the „world ex europe“

Now look for yourself!

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I wrote 1 article and posted it on a website about 2 products. A review article.

I made $1200 a month from that 1 article.

$1k is easy as a side hustle. I did no SEO or promotion.

You just gotta go out and start doing stuff.

Hell, you can get a truck and trailer and make $1k a month hauling trash away for people in your city.
May I ask:
Affilite :which? Not Amazon I think.
Was it your own website?
Thanks

CashflowXplorer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 14, 2021
Canada
Passive income is only passive, after you invested quite much: Time. Either via your money you already earned or writing, doing stuff before earning as passive.
Read the book!
Yes you are absolutely right. I am still reading the book. Thanks.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.