The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS Scottsdale Meetup March 1st

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

rogainer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 22, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Howdy!

I'm proposing a meetup in Scottsdale at True Food Kitchen on Thursday, March 1st at 6pm

I really enjoyed hanging with everyone at the summit but didn't grab many numbers. I'll buy a beer (or drink of your choice) for the first 3 people who show.

True Food Kitchen
15191 N Scottsdale Rd Suite 101, Scottsdale, AZ 85254

upload_2018-2-26_20-29-49.png

Last edited:

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
Thanks for the tag but this is a super busy week for me, keep me posted on the next one!

D

Jamie T

>>
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
Not going to be able to make this one either. There's been a lot going on since the suppliers/manufacturers I work with are back from the Chinese New Year holiday.

Maybe we could try mid-late March on a weekend day?

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Looks like it's bad timing for a lot of us, usually it isn't too hard to get 6 or 7 together.

vth

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 18, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
I am in the area and would love to meet up (wasn't at the summit). I can actually make that day - but it sounds like most others can't. Assuming this doesn't happen, keep me in mind for the next one if you will!

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 16, 2014
I am in the area and would love to meet up (wasn't at the summit). I can actually make that day - but it sounds like most others can't. Assuming this doesn't happen, keep me in mind for the next one if you will!

I could make it if you choose to do it.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Yo! In 24 hours my Udemy courses go bye bye.. (for real this time) Gotta make way for...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hi Guys! Just wanted to chime in and say that I am a part of Fox's Web School program. Though I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom