The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Please Leave the Politics to CNN and FOX.
    Just a reminder that political topics/memes are prohibited, unless discussed within the realm of business and investment, for example, the impact the new Treasury Secretary might have with BTC. Please help keep the forum free of politics. (And I promise to do better myself!)
  • Join 60,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

RANT Savour the Pain

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

alexkuzmov

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Wasnt sure if I should post this in Health and Fitness or General mindset.

Yesterday was fitness day, had a very nice workout, but nothing memorable.
Today I had to really strain myself because I`m busy with furnishing an apartment from scratch.
Check my original thread: REAL ESTATE - Buy with garage or without?
If anyone wonders, I ended up buying it without the garage and good thing too, new law about tax on real estate purchase hit about a month ago.

This is the result:

2 TONS of building materials.

Could I have paid someone for the materials to be carried up? Sure.
Could I have called friends or family for help? Sure, infact I was offered help. I said no.

I feel absolutely smashed and invigorated at the same time.
It was a challenge, it had to be me, alone and it had to be done in 4 hours.
And you know what, I did it and it feels great!

My back hurts, my hands are still a bit numb and I`ll be suffering a bit for a few days.
The payback? Confidence, relief and muscle growth.

Thats the game that entrepreneurs play.
It has to be you, alone and you have to do the work as quickly as you can.
Dont think that you can always rely on other people to do it for you.
It`s going to be tough, frustrating, scary at times, you might lose friends.
It`s going to HURT, so savour the pain.
The payback is freedom.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

BizyDad

Know Thyself
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
That's awesome. Congrats.

But the drawback is difficulty scaling. I did it solo for 6 years. I never want to go back. I'm tired of being the bottleneck to my own success.

alexkuzmov

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Soooo
Round 2 ~ish, I dont actually own it, its a long story...
IMG_20201126_115059.jpgIMG_20201126_115106.jpgIMG_20201126_115112.jpgIMG_20201126_115125.jpgIMG_20201126_115137.jpgIMG_20201126_115155.jpgIMG_20201126_115200.jpgIMG_20201126_115820.jpg

Now I did learn a few lessons from the previous one, and I already got contacts with all the people that that can do the construction work. I`ll try to finish it in half the time. A challenge!
COVID screwed us out of the bagrain prices for materials since I cant travel to Turkey right now (I can but I dont want to risk 2 weeks of quarantine)

There I go liftin`again :D

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom