The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to reverse out knee pain - This guy seems to know it

D

Deleted68316

Ben Patrick is also known as the "knees over toes guy".

He used to have a lot of knee problems (meniscus, knee prosthesis, pain) and he fixed them by exercising with the knees in front of his toes.

The main exercise is pulling the SLED:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFOh4MUOf8

Yes, he has a program he sells, but just watching his content on Social Media is going to help you.

This video shows an exercise and, at the end, you can see him doing an interesting basketball dunk:

If interested, please check out his Social Media channels that speak more than words.

He also went to the Joe Rogan podcast.

NOTE: he is not saying that tomorrow you should go to the gym and squat 500 pounds with your knees in front of the toes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I have knee problems since 35 years.
You can suffer and whine, or make sports.
Not important, what sport, but the harder you train, the better you can deal with it.
You don’t need to buy a program.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
Ben Patrick is also known as the "knees over toes guy".

He used to have a lot of knee problems (meniscus, knee prosthesis, pain) and he fixed them by exercising with the knees in front of his toes.

The main exercise is pulling the SLED:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFOh4MUOf8

Yes, he has a program he sells, but just watching his content on Social Media is going to help you.

This video shows an exercise and, at the end, you can see him doing an interesting basketball dunk:

If interested, please check out his Social Media channels that speak more than words.

He also went to the Joe Rogan podcast.

NOTE: he is not saying that tomorrow you should go to the gym and squat 500 pounds with your knees in front of the toes.

Been applying some of the practices I've learned from Ben and I've seen solid gains in overall strength, and most importantly knee strength.

Can confirm - sled pulling is a game changer. I also practice squats and lunges on a slant-board, which has helped me overcome my ankle mobility shortcomings and still preserve depth of motion with form.

Kneesovertoesguy is a great follow on IG - I've recommended his content to everyone I know and vouch for your recommendation on this forum as well. If you want stronger knees - browse through some of Ben's content and try out some of the exercises. No need to buy an expensive program, simply understanding the gist of the methods he proposes should get you stronger knees.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I have knee problems since 35 years.
You can suffer and whine, or make sports.
Not important, what sport, but the harder you train, the better you can deal with it.
You don’t need to buy a program.
If you’ve had knee problems for that long, I’d recommend you take a look at his videos. They aren’t the same as all the others.

With that said, I just started up with sled pulls again. And almost ordered his monkey feet apparatus because my hip flexors are the weak link for me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted68316

With that said, I just started up with sled pulls again. And almost ordered his monkey feet apparatus because my hip flexors are the weak link for me.

Did you buy it?

That apparatus seems to be very useful.

Alternatively, the reverse squat with the cables seems to target the same muscle group:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cEKmuTRNTBo

This is the monkey feet apparatus, seems pretty cheap:

Here is the list of all the equipment they use:

Also, they are great fans of the nordic bench (difficult to find in gyms):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIngqODw8x4

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.