The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Arthritis Pain (Business opportunities, pain management, reducing symptoms, whatever you like)

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Arthritis causes more than just pain. It's one of the leading causes of disability worldwide. Some have no symptoms, others really struggle.

I was officially diagnosed with Osteoarthritis in my right shoulders AC joint about 6 months ago, but I believe I have had it for at least 3 years prior to the diagnosis.

It got to the point I couldn't even lift my arm up to my chest, and was in 7/10 pain daily.

But after a cortisone shot, with 1 hour of physical therapy every day for the past 6 months, countless physiotherapy appointments, and a change in diet, it's much improved. Pain is at about a 4/10 most days, but it's always there. I have regained mobility.

I thought I would throw this thread out into the wild and see if anyone is interested in adding to the discussion.

I want to be clear, this is not a pity party thread, lets discuss business opportunities in this space that can change people's lives for the better!

Let all of us know if any lifestyle changes improved things for you also.

The treatments available for Osteoarthritis are sub par, and nothing really fixes the issue, but having been in this space for some time has given me a few business ideas:

One of them is an AC shoulder brace. Everything on the market so far fails to address the issue for AC joint arthritis adequately.

The only thing that I have found that helps is "underwrap adhesive tape" but the costs can add up if you are taping it every day and are quite physically active.

A shoulder brace made correctly would cost more upfront, but less over the long term. Not to mention more convenient.

Other drugs that are in clinical trials look promising, one I have an eye on is "pentosan polysulfate sodium"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
I used to sell CBD oil for arthritis and arthrosis patients, it really helped them and they were recurring customers.

Thought I think the actual fix should include healthier lifestyle changes and other supplements such as magnesium for example.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I used to sell CBD oil for arthritis and arthrosis patients, it really helped them and they were recurring customers.

Thought I think the actual fix should include healthier lifestyle changes and other supplements such as magnesium for example.

I have heard good things about CBD oil, but like all things with arthritis it tends to be a "it worked for me, it might for you" situation as there is no go to treatment with a high success rate as of yet.

Try 100 things and see what helps seems to be my experience, its a frustrating and defeating task.

Healthy lifestyle changes can only help, but many athletes and fit people that take good care of their health seem to suffer aswell.

I think osteoarthritis is very common with professional athletes.

Interesting on magnesium, why do you think it helps?

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
I have heard good things about CBD oil, but like all things with arthritis it tends to be a "it worked for me, it might for you" situation as there is no go to treatment with a high success rate as of yet.

Try 100 things and see what helps seems to be my experience, its a frustrating and defeating task.

Healthy lifestyle changes can only help, but many athletes and fit people that take good care of their health seem to suffer aswell.

I think osteoarthritis is very common with professional athletes.

Interesting on magnesium, why do you think it helps?
Magnesium is very important for like 300 processes of the body. CBD is kind of similar. These compounds do a lot of different stuff and overall promote health, so there isn't a single reason, more like there is no reason not to take them even if you are already kind of healthy.

In some cases people get a lot of relief from them, but is true that for some people CBD does not work at all. Still the % of cases when it does work is pretty high and there is no downside to try it.

If I had arthritis myself I would also try oxygen therapies (an hyperbaric chamber would be the conventional approach) as well as sea water therapy (you can look up french doctor Rene Quinton).

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
789%
May 5, 2014
Go get tested for mycotoxin poisoning.

Mold is in 80% of homes.

You will have joint paint and stiffness from inflammation from mycotoxins and probably a shitty diet. Pharma companies dont want you to know this. Insurance companies dont want you to know this. Ochratoxin A is the primary driver and its found in a ton of foods as well.

If you're positive (which you probably are), find a naturopath and detox it out of your system.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Lol found this A.I. song that may be relevant

Basically we are living in a crazy [redacted] time with all kind of polutants and toxins everywhere so becoming extreme / health obsessed might be the only option to be healthy at all.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
For the last 5 years (since turning 50) I've been on a health/longevity quest, much of which can be read in the vegan thread, and part of this journey has been about dealing with aches, pains, and other joint issues from past decades of activities (and injuries)..

Part of my protocol was I started drinking a health elixir daily.

It is a habit entry on my GoalSumo.com...

1716570060434.png

The elixir contains a lot of anti-inflammatory + superfoods.

Ingredients:
  • Tumeric
  • Ashwaganda
  • Bioperine
  • Beet Root Powder
  • Chlorella
  • Spirulina
  • Pfisetin
  • Resveratrol
  • Pomegranate Juice (Base)
  • Electrolyte powder
I'll experiment with other ingredients as well, since the cocktail already tastes like a bowl of fresh picked weeds.

You might want to look at creating your own anti-inflammatory mix to help you, and drink it daily.

Make it a habit.

Yes, it tastes bad.

But if it helps me in the long-term, the 7 minutes of horrible taste is worth it.

I'm pretty sure this cocktail has played a role in reducing a lot of my aches/pains/post-surgical issues, and restoring my ability to hit the gym 6X a week for the first time in 22 years.

I've also had a lot of lab tests done on my microbiome (shit analysis lol) which is a function of immunity and repair, so I have a regime there too. You might want to look there as well.

And finally, a good CBD cream or diclofenac for flare ups.

PS: Also, add in a regime of periodic Intermittent Fasting to induce autophagy.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
For the last 5 years (since turning 50) I've been on a health/longevity quest, much of which can be read in the vegan thread, and part of this journey has been about dealing with aches, pains, and other joint issues from past decades of activities (and injuries)..

View attachment 56103

Ingredients:
  • Tumeric
  • Ashwaganda
  • Bioperine
  • Beet Root Powder
  • Chlorella
  • Spirulina
  • Pfisetin
  • Resveratrol
  • Electrolyte powder
I'll experiment with other ingredients as well, since the cocktail already tastes like a bowl of fresh picked weeds.

You might want to look at creating your own anti-inflammatory mix to help you, and drink it daily.

Make it a habit.

Yes, it tastes bad.

But if it helps me in the long-term, the 7 minutes of horrible taste is worth it.

I'm pretty sure this cocktail has played a role in reducing a lot of my aches/pains/post-surgical issues, and restoring my ability to hit the gym 6X a week for the first time in 22 years.

I've also had a lot of lab tests done on my microbiome (shit analysis lol) which is a function of immunity and repair, so I have a regime there too. You might want to look there as well.

What product is that? Or do you mix it up yourself?

I don't have a diagnosis, but I've been experiencing joint pain that has gotten increasingly bad over the years.

10 years ago I suffered with pain in my ankles and knees after taking a 17-mile hike on sand.
These days, I suffer a similar amount of pain just from standing in the kitchen cooking a meal.

I've noticed a direct correlation between how much my joints hurt and how much I consume gluten & dairy.

If I 100% avoid gluten and dairy, I can enjoy being mostly pain free.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
May 1, 2011
@Timmy C do your symptoms improve in some specific kind of weather? For example dry and sunny? Hot vs cold? Does humidity make it worse?

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I don't have a diagnosis, but I've been experiencing joint pain that has gotten increasingly bad over the years.

10 years ago I suffered with pain in my ankles and knees after taking a 17-mile hike on sand.
These days, I suffer a similar amount of pain just from standing in the kitchen cooking a meal.
Have you heard of the knees over toes guy Neil patrick? this is his instagram: Ben Patrick (@kneesovertoesguy) • Instagram photos and videos

I have been lucky with my other joints, but I have been doing many of the exercises on his ATG app, but you can get enough exercises from his instagram page and youtube channel to be honest. I have noticed a measurable difference in the integrity of my knees in regards to stability and strength.

I look at it as ''prevention is better than a cure'' as I want to avoid joint pain in other areas, and keep my mobility for as long as possible.
I've noticed a direct correlation between how much my joints hurt and how much I consume gluten & dairy.

If I 100% avoid gluten and dairy, I can enjoy being mostly pain free.
it's funny you say that as I went to a plant based diet at around the same time that the daily pain became too much for me, and I think a massive part of the pain reduction for me has been eliminating Gluten as well as dairy.

Last edited:

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
@Timmy C do your symptoms improve in some specific kind of weather? For example dry and sunny? Hot vs cold? Does humidity make it worse?

I know for many others, they have said the weather plays a big part for them. But I personally have not noticed a difference at all with the usual hot/cold therapy advice.

Last edited:

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

View attachment 56103

Ingredients:
  • Tumeric
  • Ashwaganda
  • Bioperine
  • Beet Root Powder
  • Chlorella
  • Spirulina
  • Pfisetin
  • Resveratrol
  • Electrolyte powder

Make it a habit.

Yes, it tastes bad.

Thanks MJ, I will look at making up an anti inflammatory elixir, I think CBD would also be a good one to implement after that.

At the moment I am slowly adding/subtracting things one at a time so it's easier to identify what moves the needle.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
Go get tested for mycotoxin poisoning.

Mold is in 80% of homes.

You will have joint paint and stiffness from inflammation from mycotoxins and probably a shitty diet. Pharma companies dont want you to know this. Insurance companies dont want you to know this. Ochratoxin A is the primary driver and its found in a ton of foods as well.

If you're positive (which you probably are), find a naturopath and detox it out of your system.
My 20s have been stolen from me because of mold (currently 24). It's been affecting me for nearly 3 years now.

I can barely work. Can't eat normal foods (I can only eat 4 foods, if you're counting salt). Severe cognitive impairment. Can't enjoy music. Personality is gone. Emotionless. Pointless anxiety. Burry vision. Trouble breathing. Choppy vision. Light sensitivity. Terrible short-term memory. Can only walk 15 minutes (previously I could hike a 20-mile mountain range in one day). Can't look at screens for more than 15 minutes at a time.

At my worst, I couldn't drive. I also couldn't read for a short period of time. My short-term memory was so bad that I would forget the first half of a sentence by the time I got to the end.

Btw... I've been out of mold for 2 years now, but my exposure was most of my early life and finally turned chronic after having many mentally and physically stressful events in 2020. I still have a long road to recovery.

RESOURCES:
  • Do a visual contrast test (VCS) for under $20 to identify potential chronic inflammatory response syndrome and biotoxin exposure: VCSTest.com: Visual Contrast Sensitivity (VCS) Test
  • You can do a urine mycotoxin test too, BUT this should not be used to determine whether or not you are affected by mold. You could have very bad mold exposure, but if you're not detoxing properly your levels will appear low in the test. However, it is useful to determine which types of mycotoxins are high in your system.
  • Read Toxic by Neil Nathan to understand this illness and similar illnesses and how to treat them with a professional or by yourself.
  • Also look into MARCoNS if you have cognitive issues like me.

Last edited:

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Physical therapist here. My opinions may be skewed based on my background but I find this topic interesting as I work with a lot of patients with arthritis. It seems like most of this thread is more diet-related, which certainly can help with pain if that is an underlying problem. However, arthritis cannot be reversed without surgery. With that being said, arthritis can be managed and the consensus is through movement. The goal is to reduce the stiffness of the joint so as to not cause as much stress of the joint.

You mentioned business ideas for arthritis. I am currently working on an invention that is meant to help patients with arthritis among other injuries, though the device is meant to be used only on the hip.

A tip to help reduce the stiffness of the AC joint is joint mobilizations or if you can, joint distraction. Joint distractions are not particularly easy to perform on the AC joint, but a general tip for osteoarthritis is distraction can help reduce stiffness can lead to decreased pain, and may also slow the progression of osteoarthritis.

There are plenty of exercises one can do for osteoarthritis, but this is just one point that I wanted to make on the subject.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Physical therapist here. My opinions may be skewed based on my background but I find this topic interesting as I work with a lot of patients with arthritis. It seems like most of this thread is more diet-related, which certainly can help with pain if that is an underlying problem. However, arthritis cannot be reversed without surgery. With that being said, arthritis can be managed and the consensus is through movement. The goal is to reduce the stiffness of the joint so as to not cause as much stress of the joint.

You mentioned business ideas for arthritis. I am currently working on an invention that is meant to help patients with arthritis among other injuries, though the device is meant to be used only on the hip.

A tip to help reduce the stiffness of the AC joint is joint mobilizations or if you can, joint distraction. Joint distractions are not particularly easy to perform on the AC joint, but a general tip for osteoarthritis is distraction can help reduce stiffness can lead to decreased pain, and may also slow the progression of osteoarthritis.

There are plenty of exercises one can do for osteoarthritis, but this is just one point that I wanted to make on the subject.

Thanks for your input, it's good to have a physical therapist here.

Is it safe to say that most of us have arthritis, but it only becomes problematic if you get symptoms?

I mean, no symptoms and having full ROM is the ultimate goal isn't it, as arthritis will be trying to take this away from you?

In regards to business....

I think the opportunities in this space are interesting, I hope your device goes well mate, there is many things that can be done I think.

For the product I am thinking of making, I think the reason why the "underwrap tape" is superior to shoulder braces is that it can stick right over the ac and it creates a more targeted compression, but this comes with other issues such as skin irritation.

If you can create the same compression with a brace that is lightweight, I think it could be a winner.

Thanks for your take, "joint distraction" is something I haven't heard of before, that's interesting.

Last edited:

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Is it safe to say that most of us have arthritis, but it only becomes problematic if you get symptoms?
If people grow old enough, just about everyone will have arthritis. The question is how long can you delay the onset of arthritis? People can certainly have arthritis and have no symptoms. I see different severities of arthritis, and they all can have different levels of symptoms. I've seen x-rays of severe arthritis but people will report no pain. Others have less arthritis and have more pain. Everyone is a bit different.
I mean, no symptoms and having full ROM is the ultimate goal isn't it, as arthritis will be trying to take this away from you?
The goal is whatever you want. Some peoples goal is to have no pain, others to have as much function as possible. I don't look at it as arthritis trying to take anything away from you. It is simply just a state of degeneration. People generally have decreased ROM because they try and avoid the pain, but that doesn't mean your ROM has to be limited, unless in severe cases(end state arthritis).

For the product I am thinking of making, I think the reason why the "underwrap tape" is superior to shoulder braces is that it can stick right over the ac and it creates a more targeted compression, but this comes with other issues such as skin irritation.
I'm interested in what you're trying to achieve with compression at the joint. Is this to reduce swelling?

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I'm interested in what you're trying to achieve with compression at the joint. Is this to reduce swelling?

The goal is to reduce the day-to-day pain you experience with every day life, as well as increase your ability to maintain a healthy active lifestyle that involves lifting weights, martial arts etc.

I have found if I tape the shoulder a certain way at the AC joint it makes it possible to still get strong, add some muscle and do martial arts without a significant impact on pain markers, and doesn't effect my ROM.

Internal rotation is also possible without severe agrevation which isn't possible without it for me.

The reduced pain helps me keep active, and stay consistent with physical therapy that keeps the surrounding muscles strong and activating the right way.

Which improves the overall shoulder function.

Shoulders are tricky as it's such a complicated joint, it can move in so many different plains of movement, compared to a knee that's just straight up and down.

I think that's why the current braces for the shoulder aren't that great right now. They can also tend to be bulky and uncomfortable.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
The goal is to reduce the day-to-day pain you experience with every day life, as well as increase your ability to maintain a healthy active lifestyle that involves lifting weights, martial arts etc.

I have found if I tape the shoulder a certain way at the AC joint it makes it possible to still get strong, add some muscle and do martial arts without a significant impact on pain markers, and doesn't effect my ROM.

Internal rotation is also possible without severe agrevation which isn't possible without it for me.
Interesting. Is this stuff like Rocktape(stretch) or like Leukotape(non-stretch)

I wonder what the mechanism for reducing pain is. My assumption would be possibly more stability at your AC joint, leading to decreased pain.
Shoulders are tricky as it's such a complicated joint, it can move in so many different plains of movement, compared to a knee that's just straight up and down.
Correct. What the shoulder lacks in stability, the shoulder makes up in mobility.

I think that's why the current braces for the shoulder aren't that great right now. They can also tend to be bulky and uncomfortable.
I wonder what type of shoulder braces you are looking at. Depending on what braces you are looking at, I wonder if the profile can be smaller to reduce the bulkiness.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Interesting. Is this stuff like Rocktape(stretch) or like Leukotape(non-stretch)

I wonder what the mechanism for reducing pain is. My assumption would be possibly more stability at your AC joint, leading to decreased pain.

Leukotape (non stretch), I haven't tried stretch tape.

I think you are spot on with the mechanism of action, but I'm obviously not 100% certain, but it makes sense.
I wonder what type of shoulder braces you are looking at. Depending on what braces you are looking at, I wonder if the profile can be smaller to reduce the bulkiness.

I have looked at all types, and even the ones that are less bulky, fail to address adequate AC support.

It's a challenge to address with a brace based on the AC joints location.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
For those interested in "drugs" which obviously should be a last resort once all of your other ducks are in a row, this drug seems to be the most promising for osteoarthritis to date:

View: https://youtu.be/RKySUCmuM94?si=iYCZQZF3yD2fIzp8

I think in the USA, the CDC is fast tracking its clinical trials, and the results have been good.

Australia is a bit further behind, and if you want it right now you have to go through the TGA special access scheme and it will set you back about $5000 a year.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
789%
May 5, 2014
My 20s have been stolen from me because of mold (currently 24). It's been affecting me for nearly 3 years now.

I can barely work. Can't eat normal foods (I can only eat 4 foods, if you're counting salt). Severe cognitive impairment. Can't enjoy music. Personality is gone. Emotionless. Pointless anxiety. Burry vision. Trouble breathing. Choppy vision. Light sensitivity. Terrible short-term memory. Can only walk 15 minutes (previously I could hike a 20-mile mountain range in one day). Can't look at screens for more than 15 minutes at a time.

At my worst, I couldn't drive. I also couldn't read for a short period of time. My short-term memory was so bad that I would forget the first half of a sentence by the time I got to the end.

Btw... I've been out of mold for 2 years now, but my exposure was most of my early life and finally turned chronic after having many mentally and physically stressful events in 2020. I still have a long road to recovery.

RESOURCES:
  • Do a visual contrast test (VCS) for under $20 to identify potential chronic inflammatory response syndrome and biotoxin exposure: VCSTest.com: Visual Contrast Sensitivity (VCS) Test
  • You can do a urine mycotoxin test too, BUT this should not be used to determine whether or not you are affected by mold. You could have very bad mold exposure, but if you're not detoxing properly your levels will appear low in the test. However, it is useful to determine which types of mycotoxins are high in your system.
  • Read Toxic by Neil Nathan to understand this illness and similar illnesses and how to treat them with a professional or by yourself.
  • Also look into MARCoNS if you have cognitive issues like me.
It really F*cked me up over the last three years. I understand your symptoms and had them, there would be times i couldnt drive anymore from anxiety and vision issues. It killed my sisters cat from cancer and probably would have killed me and my sister if I hadnt finally put all the pieces together. People have no idea how bad it is and how it is literally everywhere.

My levels were 10x severe across 4-5 different types, liver levels are literally that of an alcoholic from trying to process the toxins... I thought I was just working my body into the ground and stress.. Nope, absolutely destroyed from Mold in one of the houses I bought and flipped. Never tested it for mold. Ive been detoxing for the last 4 months and havent felt this good in years. I can workout again, think clearly, not fatigued all the time, my joint pain is gone.

Ive been going to the Karlfeldt center to get treated - you may want to look at trying to speak to Dr. Karlfeldt. Ive read all the books and talked to most of the authors.

To help you out here.

Get on:
Sovereign Copper Bio-Active Copper Hydrosol, I drink that 2x day (tablespoon)

Argentyn 23 Professional Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol - I drink that with aloe vera water distilled 3x day (1/2 cup)

(This should immediately help with your joints/vision/depersonalization issues)

Cellcore Biosciences:
Biotoxin binder 2 pills 3x/day
TUDCA 2 pills 3x/day
BC ATP 2 pills 3x/day
Lymphactive 2 pills 3x day

Biotics Research - Dysbiocide, ADP, and FC cidal - same regimine 2 pills 3x day

I ran this for a few months and started feeling way better.

Throw in daily sauna, liposomal or IV glutathione as well.

Keep in mind as you start to detox like this your going to flush the mycotoxins into your bloodstream and feel like absolute shit. Just know that about a month in that happened to me. Id be sitting in the sauna completeley exhausted from the toxins being flushed. The binder wont kick in for 3-4 weeks and thats also going to take some time to flush everything out. Just wanted to leave notes. also Im not a doctor this is just what ive done to feel better.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.