The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

San Diego Meet Up

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Last edited:

needchaser

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jan 7, 2012
USA
Time and date has been set at Jan 11 at 12pm. Depending on who is coming we can meet either in Escondido or a more central location. Does Mission Valley work for everyone if we meet in San Diego?

Escondido works good for me but I can meet anywhere if a more central location is better for everyone else.

TopChef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
May 22, 2013
Near San Diego
@needchaser is Mission Valley to far for you?

@AubreyRose Haven't been to the Pizza Port in Solana Beach. Is it too crowded there to have a meet up on a Sat? Our first meet up was at Stone Brewery in Escondido in the summer time. Some of the feedback was that it was too loud and crowded there.

@chris.f Any place you want to meet up in Mission Valley or a central SD location in general? Our last meet up was at Panera bread and went well.

paqman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Mar 22, 2013
Beach, CA
@AubreyRose Haven't been to the Pizza Port in Solana Beach. Is it too crowded there to have a meet up on a Sat? Our first meet up was at Stone Brewery in Escondido in the summer time. Some of the feedback was that it was too loud and crowded there.

Finally checking back in... Is this happening this weekend? What's the head count and location?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TopChef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
May 22, 2013
Near San Diego
Finally checking back in... Is this happening this weekend? What's the head count and location?

Hey paqman. Good to hear from you again buddy! :)

I think there will be 4 to 5 depending on who shows up. The meet will be this Sat the 11th at noon or so.

As far as location goes, I think we can work something out depending on who wants to come and where they are coming from. Is a more central location like Mission Valley ok for you OC guys? We could also do Solana Beach as well.

AubreyRose

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
@AubreyRose Haven't been to the Pizza Port in Solana Beach. Is it too crowded there to have a met up on a Sat? Our first meet up was at Stone Brewery in Escondido in the summer time. Some of the feedback was that it was too loud and crowded there.
Not sure if we're doing it at noon if it will be crowded. We could also do a coffee place in Mission Valley or something. Just pick and I'll be there!

paqman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Mar 22, 2013
Beach, CA
Hey paqman. Good to hear from you again buddy! :)

I think there will be 4 to 5 depending on who shows up. The meet will be this Sat the 11th at noon or so.

As far as location goes, I think we can work something out depending on who wants to come and where they are coming from. Is a more central location like Mission Valley ok for you OC guys? We could also do Solana Beach as well.

Don't base location on my travels from the Orange Curtain... I'm on the fence (55/45 - yes/no) at the moment on making it down. Will know for sure by Friday. I'm a big fan of Pizza Port in SB - would be my vote.

needchaser

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jan 7, 2012
USA
@needchaser is Mission Valley to far for you?

Not necessarily. Let me check and see if I can crash somewhere close by Friday night. I don't think I'd make it to Mission Valley by noon if I left Saturday Morning as it's almost 3 hours from me without traffic. I know that once you get around Carlsbad on the 5 South traffic can really slow down. Will let you know as soon as I can.

chris.f

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 3, 2013
Not sure if we're doing it at noon if it will be crowded. We could also do a coffee place in Mission Valley or something. Just pick and I'll be there!

I agree, may be crowded at a lunch place around noon. There is a Coffee Bean with a good amount of outdoor seating in Mission Valley that may work. If someone has a better location is doesn't have to be in Mission Valley.

TopChef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
May 22, 2013
Near San Diego
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (Mission Valley)
925 Camino De La Reina
San Diego, CA 92108

Saturday 1/11 at noon.

Allright, I think we are set.

needchaser

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jan 7, 2012
USA
Doesn't look like I can make it this weekend. I'll check the thread for future meetups though. Hope you all have a great time!

TopChef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
May 22, 2013
Near San Diego
Cool.

I'll see you all tomorrow. Just meander around looking lost and we'll find each other!

AubreyRose

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Yeah, super fun to meet both of you! Good luck with the beginning of the year!

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I am going to be in San Diego on Sunday and Monday. Sounds like it is possible that some of you might want to meet for dinner. Anyone have time on Sunday night?

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I am going to be in San Diego on Sunday and Monday. Sounds like it is possible that some of you might want to meet for dinner. Anyone have time on Sunday night?
1. What's the convention that you're in town for?
2. Would you or others be interested in doing something in the afternoon. (we don't drive at night if avoidable)

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I will be at the REISA Spring Symposium.

Unfortunately, I will not have any time during the day. The schedule is pretty packed. Sorry.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
How about tonight at 7? I will have a vehicle so I don't care where as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.