- Joined
- Jan 1, 2015
- Messages
- 559
Rep Bank
$1,505
$1,505
User Power: 130%
I´ve been reading the MFL book again, and I´m a bit confused about content systems.
I found there are basically 2 ways you can sell your products.
1. Create a book or course and sell it to as many customers as possible, focusing on new customer acquisition. The advantage is to be able to focus completely on marketing, but because you sell the same product over and over, you can´t sell additional products to your existing customers and they stay on hold.
While this is more passive, I don´t think monthly revenues can be sustained very well, due to declining of customer numbers?
2. Create a monthly magazine, which will ensure that your customers buy from you over and over again, creating consistent monthly revenues. This might be less passive, because you need to create a magazine every month( m sure that you can automate it later).
What is your opinion on this? Is selling a single book or course even a business? I figured number 2 is more of a proper "business" due to the sustainable monthly revenue?
Please let me know if I totally get something wrong.
I found there are basically 2 ways you can sell your products.
1. Create a book or course and sell it to as many customers as possible, focusing on new customer acquisition. The advantage is to be able to focus completely on marketing, but because you sell the same product over and over, you can´t sell additional products to your existing customers and they stay on hold.
While this is more passive, I don´t think monthly revenues can be sustained very well, due to declining of customer numbers?
2. Create a monthly magazine, which will ensure that your customers buy from you over and over again, creating consistent monthly revenues. This might be less passive, because you need to create a magazine every month( m sure that you can automate it later).
What is your opinion on this? Is selling a single book or course even a business? I figured number 2 is more of a proper "business" due to the sustainable monthly revenue?
Please let me know if I totally get something wrong.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
