Hello!
After reading this post I browsed through Flippa’s most active sites and found an intresting, need-based business idea: resume rewriting.
I know that the barriers of entry are low and therefor a lot of people are already doing it. Check out resumematches.com - on Flippa the owner claimed that he makes 2k/month with this site. I have the impression, if the market were already saturated, he wouldn’t make any money with his site. That’s why I think that there’s room for another competitior. What I would do is the following: Build a webpage offering resume rewriting, buy ppc-traffic, outsource the rewriting to someone on odesk/elance.
According to this statistic it would make sense to on focus younger people / aftergraduates without much job experience.
I have no experience in online business and think that might be a good learning opportunity and way to start making money. What do you think?
After reading this post I browsed through Flippa’s most active sites and found an intresting, need-based business idea: resume rewriting.
I know that the barriers of entry are low and therefor a lot of people are already doing it. Check out resumematches.com - on Flippa the owner claimed that he makes 2k/month with this site. I have the impression, if the market were already saturated, he wouldn’t make any money with his site. That’s why I think that there’s room for another competitior. What I would do is the following: Build a webpage offering resume rewriting, buy ppc-traffic, outsource the rewriting to someone on odesk/elance.
According to this statistic it would make sense to on focus younger people / aftergraduates without much job experience.
I have no experience in online business and think that might be a good learning opportunity and way to start making money. What do you think?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
