The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Residual Commission Affiliate programs.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I am looking for a couple of reputable affiliate programs that pay on a monthly basis because of subscriber signup or whatnot. Then you have free income for a while until they unsubscribe.

I thought I might give this a try. Anyone making some bucks with residual affiliates?

Which ones do you use?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Flatlander

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 28, 2010
South Dakota
We're just starting one. Give me a few days to fix a few things. Recurring income is definitely the way to go, there is nothing like a big batch of rebills to fatten your wallet.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Yeah even if the initial payment is lower it is definitely nice to have a potential extended stream of income for nothing after you hook em.

What would I be marketing under your program?

grindelwald

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Apr 20, 2011
I am always wary of this. There is a built in ceiling with these marketing programmes.

Better get an "offline" job and use your free time to learn how to build a real business, IMHO.

I could be wrong (I often am), but I would love to hear from people who raked in millions doing this.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Im not saying im going to rake in millions but I am in a position to push whatever product I decide to market for to 250,000 people. I see some potential. :smxB:

If I dont go for it that is money left on the table as far as im concerned. A couple grand a month would help me pursue other ventures.

wallstreet

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 17, 2010
No one makes mills doing affiliate programs. Many people make 2-5k a month though. Affiliate programs are so so so helpful to people trying to get the money and time to get fastlane.

It helped me when I was a teen.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Flatlander

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 28, 2010
South Dakota
I am always wary of this. There is a built in ceiling with these marketing programmes.

Huh? You don't know what you are talking about, sorry.

Inphinity

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 20, 2007
Auckland, NZ
I'd be interested in similar, too. Looking at options to draw in funding to continue some other projects ;)

maximus20895

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Mar 16, 2009
Knoxville,TN
No one makes mills doing affiliate programs. Many people make 2-5k a month though. Affiliate programs are so so so helpful to people trying to get the money and time to get fastlane.

Some people do make millions with affiliate programs, but the person who made the program makes more.

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
I think that SBI (Site Build it) thing has recurring commissions

Or....you can go to clickbank and type: recurring

A list will show up of many programs that have recurring commisions but many of them are n/a

Does commission junction have better programs? I never signed up for it.

Or uhh.... you can take a look at this..................
http://www.affiliateseeking.com/

Mschiavon

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 23, 2011
Hey, Im making some money with a referal program. Not huge amounts but enought. Maybe you're interested. Send me a PM and we'll talk about it.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
No one makes mills doing affiliate programs.

No one? I wouldn't say that. There are always exceptions which is why I prefer to deal in probabilities rather than absolutes.

Aweber has an affiliate program gives you a % of the reoccurring subscription fees -

A rock solid service too, I was tempted to join and throw up a link here since I use AWeber and recommend it wholeheartedly. Since the book release a few months ago, traffic here has doubled and I seriously should start thinking about better monetization.

Kfleming

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Apr 29, 2011
Philadelphia PA

I have. =) Plenty of people are making plenty of money with affiliate programs, I know a few people who are bringing in upper 6 figures a month.

I thought I would attach a screenshot from last year, at the time I took it to show my brother but it may be inspiration for some people here as well. It was the first month I hit 50k with one affiliate program or a single campaign rather, there is definitely money to be made you just need to match the right offer to the right kind of traffic.

50k.jpg

Kfleming

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Apr 29, 2011
Philadelphia PA
I have been getting a lot of private messages after posting the screenshot asking how to get started with affiliate marketing etc.. I will probably do a few case study threads here in the near future and some posts for my blog ChangetheWorld.me as well.

surfernc

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 1, 2011
Wilmington NC
If you are interested in promoting info products - join Clickbank.com, If you want to promote physical products join Commision Junction (cj.com) or the Amazon Associates program.

Kfleming

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Apr 29, 2011
Philadelphia PA
If you are interested in promoting info products - join Clickbank.com, If you want to promote physical products join Commision Junction (cj.com) or the Amazon Associates program.

I've done well with Clickbank and Amazon, but I would avoid CJ like the plague - the merchants tend to abuse their system, I've had thousands of dollars in leads mysteriously disappear from their system.

surfernc

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 1, 2011
Wilmington NC
Thanks for the heads up on CJ. I have been focusing more on Amazon Assoc. so I guess I will stick with that.

Mschiavon

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 23, 2011
I have been getting a lot of private messages after posting the screenshot asking how to get started with affiliate marketing etc.. I will probably do a few case study threads here in the near future and some posts for my blog ChangetheWorld.me as well.

Please do those!! Thanks man

The Intrepid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Apr 9, 2011
I bet you're loving Epic's removal of weekly payments for all publishers... I know I am. :pissed::pissed:

The Intrepid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Apr 9, 2011
Yeah unfortunately the've been going down hill as a company for awhile now...

Agreed, luckily my AM at Maxbounty just called me. They picked up the slack. :smxF:

Bookmarked your blog BTW, good stuff.

Kfleming

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Apr 29, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Awesome - I have some great posts lined up for this week.

Yeah you just need to find a smaller network you can trust, the big guys really got hit when the government went after all of those shady rebills. It seems like every year there is some new affiliate marketing "scam" fad they try to get you to promote. However these business practices are not sustainable because consumers don't like getting ripped off and the government always ends up getting involved - first it was ringtones, then acai rebills, then government grant rebills, and most recently the fake news articles promoting shady rebills that the FTC is going after now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.