The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Recording My Journey from 0-100k Months

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

DropshipGodx

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Apr 16, 2020
INDIA
Hey guys i hope everyone is doing good and is Healthy. I have been a part of this community from almost 7-8 months now and after reading the Millionaire Fastlane my perspective completely changed. So i thought what's better then to record the whole journey from going 0-100k and automating that per month for everyone. Currently my plan and goal is to start my own Ecommerce project and scale it up to 3k a day in order to do 100k sales each month. Now you may wonder it sounds easier then done. I have in the past ran couple of different dropshipping stores where i did sales through Facebook ads initially since i was learning how to efficiently run Facebook ads for Ecommerce i always did partnership stores where the other guy used put in the money and i use to run the marketing end of the things. Since i am non resident of US i had no resources to run this on my own until now when i was confident enough and was able to allocate the resources for myself, The last website i ran with my business partner did 30k in sales in 1 month with 25% profits we did make money eventually he made more but I realized i am easily able to do 30k-40k in sales through facebook ads and i have been able to do it couple of times for partnership stores or for my Clients so i made a decision when my last business partner said that he no more wants my help and wants to go solo w keeping 100% profits that made me think that now i will launch my own ecommerce store and using all of my resources like getting payment processors US business bank account a verified Business paypal which doesn't hold funds. But because i got sick w covid and i am now short of funds which i am again trying my best to save and launch my project. I believe with my skill of Facebook ads i will be easily be able to do 100k in 2 months max once i am able to save up around 3-4k to fund my ads and rotate the cashflow. So i am planning to record the whole journey with weekly progress with being completely transparent about the journey. Right now i have managed to get website done with the winning product i have a us company and i am looking to raise funds through investors or private/bank loan.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CruxisKnight

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Jan 7, 2021
Hey guys i hope everyone is doing good and is Healthy. I have been a part of this community from almost 7-8 months now and after reading the Millionaire Fastlane my perspective completely changed. So i thought what's better then to record the whole journey from going 0-100k and automating that per month for everyone. Currently my plan and goal is to start my own Ecommerce project and scale it up to 3k a day in order to do 100k sales each month. Now you may wonder it sounds easier then done. I have in the past ran couple of different dropshipping stores where i did sales through Facebook ads initially since i was learning how to efficiently run Facebook ads for Ecommerce i always did partnership stores where the other guy used put in the money and i use to run the marketing end of the things. Since i am non resident of US i had no resources to run this on my own until now when i was confident enough and was able to allocate the resources for myself, The last website i ran with my business partner did 30k in sales in 1 month with 25% profits we did make money eventually he made more but I realized i am easily able to do 30k-40k in sales through facebook ads and i have been able to do it couple of times for partnership stores or for my Clients so i made a decision when my last business partner said that he no more wants my help and wants to go solo w keeping 100% profits that made me think that now i will launch my own ecommerce store and using all of my resources like getting payment processors US business bank account a verified Business paypal which doesn't hold funds. But because i got sick w covid and i am now short of funds which i am again trying my best to save and launch my project. I believe with my skill of Facebook ads i will be easily be able to do 100k in 2 months max once i am able to save up around 3-4k to fund my ads and rotate the cashflow. So i am planning to record the whole journey with weekly progress with being completely transparent about the journey. Right now i have managed to get website done with the winning product i have a us company and i am looking to raise funds through investors or private/bank loan.
Hey man dropshipping is a proven business model, I hope you keep posting your progress here I look forward to seeing your progress

DropshipGodx

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Apr 16, 2020
INDIA
Hey man dropshipping is a proven business model, I hope you keep posting your progress here I look forward to seeing your progress
Thank you so much! Yes indeed it is , I am looking to build a complete Brand where i will start from dropshipping and then move inventory to 3PL in US for better shipping timings.
11/06/21

Website is Done.
Product is listed.
Working on building UGC creatives for the product to be used in the ads.
Applied For Payment processor which will provide T+2 Payouts.
Applied for Business loan.

DropshipGodx

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Apr 16, 2020
INDIA
a
Hey guys i hope everyone is doing good and is Healthy. I have been a part of this community from almost 7-8 months now and after reading the Millionaire Fastlane my perspective completely changed. So i thought what's better then to record the whole journey from going 0-100k and automating that per month for everyone. Currently my plan and goal is to start my own Ecommerce project and scale it up to 3k a day in order to do 100k sales each month. Now you may wonder it sounds easier then done. I have in the past ran couple of different dropshipping stores where i did sales through Facebook ads initially since i was learning how to efficiently run Facebook ads for Ecommerce i always did partnership stores where the other guy used put in the money and i use to run the marketing end of the things. Since i am non resident of US i had no resources to run this on my own until now when i was confident enough and was able to allocate the resources for myself, The last website i ran with my business partner did 30k in sales in 1 month with 25% profits we did make money eventually he made more but I realized i am easily able to do 30k-40k in sales through facebook ads and i have been able to do it couple of times for partnership stores or for my Clients so i made a decision when my last business partner said that he no more wants my help and wants to go solo w keeping 100% profits that made me think that now i will launch my own ecommerce store and using all of my resources like getting payment processors US business bank account a verified Business paypal which doesn't hold funds. But because i got sick w covid and i am now short of funds which i am again trying my best to save and launch my project. I believe with my skill of Facebook ads i will be easily be able to do 100k in 2 months max once i am able to save up around 3-4k to fund my ads and rotate the cashflow. So i am planning to record the whole journey with weekly progress with being completely transparent about the journey. Right now i have managed to get website done with the winning. product i have a us company and i am looking to raise funds through investors or private/bank loan.
Update I have applied for credit card in next 4-5 days i will have a credit card with 10k$ limit also with that i was able to raise funds 15k$ which i will be soon getting transferred into my Bank account so far things look pretty good to me.

Plan is to start operations this coming week and then slowly scale

poseidn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 1, 2016
getting into credit card debt for a dropshipping store. Definitely can't see this going wrong

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
Some businesses actually have higher costs of producing the products than the drop shipping costs, so sometimes it makes sense.

I always felt that with dropshipping you’re always a step away from disaster.

Frozen payment processor.
Frozen store
Supplier not fulfilling orders
Long deliveries
Add some sketchy/stealth paypal/payment processor and you’re literally asking for it.

Unless it’s a killer product, one product stores are very hard to build to that level.

But you said you’ve got experience, so it’s just a matter of doing it rather than figuring it out.

I wish you all the best ! Looking forward to updates

DropshipGodx

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Apr 16, 2020
INDIA
Some businesses actually have higher costs of producing the products than the drop shipping costs, so sometimes it makes sense.

I always felt that with dropshipping you’re always a step away from disaster.

Frozen payment processor.
Frozen store
Supplier not fulfilling orders
Long deliveries
Add some sketchy/stealth paypal/payment processor and you’re literally asking for it.

Unless it’s a killer product, one product stores are very hard to build to that level.

But you said you’ve got experience, so it’s just a matter of doing it rather than figuring it out.

I wish you all the best ! Looking forward to updates
Yes you are absolutely right about it over the years i have seen dropshipping to be very volatile and very difficult to make it as a sustainable business.
But after running and scaling so many stores for me and my clients I am able to overcome these issues.

My plan is to start with dropshipping for the first 150 orders and then move towards 3PL w bulk inventory for better Shipping times, with my previous stores my chargeback ratio was also lower than 1%.

Thanks for the support :D I will keep you guys updated.

dandy2902

New Contributor
May 12, 2021
How do you find investors and persuade them?

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
up to some point a proven track record works. You can make money for others, but don’t have capital to start yourself.
But in OP’s situation, most investors would be skeptical as to why he would need the money.

edit : trust me, i watch shark tank& dragon’s den :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DropshipGodx

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Apr 16, 2020
INDIA
My clients turned out to be very helpful in getting me in touch w investors through their network since my clients already vouched for me so it helped me raising funds. it's not easy i have been trying for a while and i just got one of them ready to invest money :).

The other issue is it is not basically a startup which investors usually look to put money into since there is no product that you have designed and have exclusive rights too.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.