Greetings to all on the forum,
I am new here and am enjoying the wonderful content in this forum.
I am new to the real estate arena, and had a couple of deals that I wanted feed back on.
Thank you for your time in advance if you do reply.
I wanted to know on a scale of bad, medium or great, what you guys think about my idea on these deals .
all deals cash , because my current employment is 6 figures
most of these properties are two family homes in the hood, you can rent them easily and get good tenants, avg rent is 600-700 per unit.
here is scenario one,
my uncle just purchased a 2 family for 7k (auction) and needs 2k in repairs, he has already rented them out for 650 a unit.
15,600 per year is what property will produce yearly.
is this a good deal ?
the one im looking at is a 2 family same area for 10k and needs 12k in repairs avg rent would be 650 per unit.
my goal is to have a portfolio of 2 family homes, creating a passive residual income for me.
Is this a good road to start with ?
I need your input/feedback
I am new here and am enjoying the wonderful content in this forum.
I am new to the real estate arena, and had a couple of deals that I wanted feed back on.
Thank you for your time in advance if you do reply.
I wanted to know on a scale of bad, medium or great, what you guys think about my idea on these deals .
all deals cash , because my current employment is 6 figures
most of these properties are two family homes in the hood, you can rent them easily and get good tenants, avg rent is 600-700 per unit.
here is scenario one,
my uncle just purchased a 2 family for 7k (auction) and needs 2k in repairs, he has already rented them out for 650 a unit.
15,600 per year is what property will produce yearly.
is this a good deal ?
the one im looking at is a 2 family same area for 10k and needs 12k in repairs avg rent would be 650 per unit.
my goal is to have a portfolio of 2 family homes, creating a passive residual income for me.
Is this a good road to start with ?
I need your input/feedback
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
